AwKwARd CaR rIdES

Kiara's p.o.v

We walk into the grocery store and Kian gets a trolley, he hands it over to me and I lean on it for support and start to go through every aisle getting necessary items. Once we finished we started to make a journey back home when a matte black Audi R8 pulls up next to us and I can't help but admire the beauty of the car and  the window rolls down and knocks me out of my trance.

"Heyyy" Riven says

"Hello" I say nonchalantly

"Need a lift home?"

"N-"

"We would love a ride home" Kian says happily whilst giving me a wink and jumps in the back seat alongside with Jack.

I give Kian a glare and jump in the passenger seat. The car was filled with silence and occasionally me speaking and telling him the directions. Then out of nowhere Riven asks a terrifying question.

"Kiara, why were you limping when I pulled up next to you guys? " He said nervously and tightens and loosens his grip on the steering wheel slightly.

"I-I-I-Uhhmmm" I stuttered

"She was climbing the tree in our backyard and fell and landed on her leg" Jack explained with a shaky voice.

"Mhmm" he responded.

We arrived at the house and said goodbye quickly, I asked the boys to give me the bags and run upstairs, we then walk inside and I close the door. I prepare dinner give some to dad and prepare some secretly for the boys, I then do my schoolwork, do all my hygienic things and then my eyelids start to get heavy and the boys come into my room to sleep in my bed with me.

Riven's p.o.v

As I was driving home I saw Kiana and her brothers, I noticed they were holding grocery bags and she was limping. Weird. I pulled over next to them and asked if they needed or wanted a lift home. Kiana went to decline her offer but one of her brothers interrupted her and said yes and she gave him a glare.

The car was filled with silence and the only time it wasn't quiet was when Kiana told me the direction to her house. I decided to talk because I had a question on my mind and it was bothering me.

"Kiana why were you limping when I pulled up next to you guys?" I said getting nervous of her reaction.

She stuttered and lost all sense of vocabulary and so her brother butt in and explained me that she fell of a tree but that seemed a bit iffy to me. So I just replied with a simple 'mhmm'.

Relief washed over her face when I stayed silent and didn't pester around for answers. Something was up and i was determined to find out what it is. They said goodbye quickly and when they got to the front door Kiana said something and they gave her all the bags and she opened the door and I saw the twins run.

How strange.

Why wouldn't you help your sister carry the bags in the house? She closed the door and I pulled out their drive way alone with my thoughts about a girl that I barely know but want to know.