Ice rinks and dog names

Kiara's p.o.v

It's been a month since I've arrived home and life has been good. The twins and I have sold our house and moved into a three bedroom apartment near school and conveniently a street away from Riven's house. Riven and I have been good but I don't really know what we are, I mean we go on dates, we kiss, hug, cuddle and do all the couple things but we aren't official so I guess that just leaves us as "dating" for nearly two months.

Right now I'm in my room getting ready for another date with Riven. The twins are helping me choose an outfit and let me say that I got a waitressing job at our local cafe and have brought a lot of new clothes.

"I think you should wear jeans" Kian says.

"Are you crazy??? It's summer, which means summer nights which is warm and perfect weather for shorts" Jack says and Kian raises an eyebrow.

The twins and I have been closer than ever. I mean we've always been close but we've bonded and stuck together and I told them everything father had done to me and to mum. Yes it was difficult but it made us closer.

"You really should be a personal stylist" I say to Jack.

"No I want to become an architect, now put these on" he says while throwing a black, high waisted denim shorts and a white crop top with a grey knitted sweater.

"Yes sir" I say.

I get changed and put my hair up into a messy bun with some loose baby hairs hanging down. I put on some paw paw lip balm and grab my white air maxs.

"KIARA, RIVEN IS HERE" I hear Kian and Jack scream at the same time and I chuckle and head out my room.

Riven is standing there and is wearing black nike shorts with a red Tommy Hilfiger jumper and let me say that looks unbelievably comfy.

Oh and he looks very attractive. But mostly comfy.

He looks me up and down and smiles with lust in his eyes.

"You look beautiful, darling" he says and kisses my cheeks.

"You look handsome as well Riv" he then grabs my hand and we say goodbye to the twins and head out.

"So where we goinggggg?" I say while shaking my legs out of nervousness.

"Well, my darling, where is the fun, in me telling you where we are going?" He says with a smirk and I groan.

"Pweaseeee Rivvvvv" I say in a baby voice, while pouting and using my puppy dog eyes to convince him to tell me.

"No, now stop doing that because you're making me lose focus on what direction I have to go" I cross my arms and playfully glare at him while he chuckles and places his hand on my thigh and rubs his thumb in a circular motion.

15 minutes of singing to the constant albums released by Bryson Tiller and Prettymuch, we arrive at our destination. I get out and see an ice skating rink with a little burger diner next to it.

"Okay now do you want to skate first or eat first?" Riven asked me, amusement flickering in his eyes.

"Uhm ice skating first, lets goooo" I say in a duh tone. I then start remembering the last time I went ice skating was when I was 9 years old.

We payed and got our skates and went on the rink.

We laughed and fell multiple times, we did the couple thing where they hold hands and skate and it was fun, once our session had finished we went into the burger place and found a little booth next to a window. I sat on one side and admired the view outside the window, you could see the rink, with lights shining above it making the ice look glittery, you could see the stars above in the night sky while families were having a great time with each other which made my heart warm.

"You okay, darling?"

"Never been better, thanks for making life worth living"

"Anytime" the food then comes out and we dig in while chatting about random stuff for an hour or so.

"I just don't understand why you would want to name a pet dog that, that seems cruel" I laugh while shoving French fries in my mouth.

"Why not? Hairy Paw-ter is an amazing name"

"Sure it is" and our conversations just flowed on from there.