You shriek like a girl

Kiara's p.o.v

"Hey guys, what a coincident that you are here" Riven says smiling from ear to ear. Kinda cute have to admit.

"Yep just some sibling bonding time" I say as i motion my hands to the twins and myself.

"Riven man this girl is cute. Why haven't you introduced her to us since you talk about her 24/7" Cameron says sitting next to me and putting his arm around me.

He talks about me. Was all I can think about right now. A guy. A BOY ACTUALLY TALKS ABOUT ME. Is it good? What if it's bad? Omg that's embarrassing.. oh nono-

My thoughts are then cut off buy Cameron pulling me closer which caused me to wince because of the aching bruise on my collarbone. I look up and see Riven crimson red from Cameron's comment and is looking at me with a confused and almost worried look from me wincing at Cameron's unexpected action.

"Uhm we are about to head out now, so I'll see you guys at school" I say shyly not use to the attention. The boys and I stood up and say goodbye to everyone and we scurry outside.

"Kiara wait!!" Riven shouts. I turn to look at him and he scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"You need something?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"I was wondering... maybe... uhm... you would... uhm.. like to.. I don't know... go out sometime?" He questions in hope I don't reject him. I turn to the twins and they are grinning from ear to ear nodding their head yes  persistently.

"Sure" I say shyly with pink tinting my cheeks.

"Friday at 6? I'll pick you up, dress causal" he says with the biggest smile on his face.

"Okay, don't be late" I giggle out.

"I would never, if anything I'll be 5 minutes early" he says with his dimple exposed

"See you later Riven"

"See you later Kiara"

I turn to walk away with the twins when I give him one last glance and he's jumping around and doing a yes movement with his right arm and whispering yes yes yes to himself. He then turns to me and his face goes red and he stands awkwardly while waving goodbye. I wave back giggling like crazy and Riven then walks back inside and screams out to the whole restaurant that I said yes. What a cutie.

"KIARA'S GOT A BOYFRIEND, KIARA'S GOT A BOYFRIEND" the twins sing out at the top of their lungs. I laugh and we make our way back home and talk about how we hope that dad is still on his trip till Sunday or like never comes back.

One can only hope...

Since it's only Thursday and he said he'll be gone for a couple days.

We make small talk and all of a sudden Kian shrieks.

Like a girl may I add.

"You both are going to be in a relationship and I'm going to still be single, not fair!!"

Jack and I laugh so loudly and Kian gives us a confused look and i pat him on the back telling him it'll be okay.