Thank you, Riven Black

Kiara's p.o.v

" YOU'RE MY PAIN KILLER-ER, WHEN MY BRAIN GETS BITTER-ER, KEEP ME CLOSE.
WHEN IM MISERA-ABLE" Riven and I yell out the windows listening to Painkiller by Ruel. The car stops and I look at Riven disappointed because the song hadn't finished yet.

"It's okay, love, we will finish it soon" he gets out the car and jobs to my side and opens the door for me.

"Thank you" I say and give him a kiss and I realise where we are.

"The beach?"

"Yep" He says smiling and when we start walking to the boot. He opens the boot and there's pillows, blankets, snacks and his laptop.

"What's all this?" I say in awe.

"Well, let me turn the car around so it's facing towards the beach, give me a sec" he quickly changes the position of the car and I check the time on my phone 8:30pm

I then see Riven jump back out of the car.

"Ready m'lady" He says holding out his hand and bowing.

"Of course, kind sir" I take his hand and we walk to the boot and get comfy, he opens his sun roof and we just stare gaze for what seems like forever. We just stayed in silence and enjoyed each other's company.

"Want to take a walk?" He says.

"Sure" we jump out the car and walk to the dock, you can see the sun starting to rise and confusion runs through my mind.

"What's the time, Riven?"

"6:15am" He says and I laugh.

"I'm not even tired" I say and we reach the end of the dock and admire the view.

"I'm never tired with you" He says coming closer to me.

He hugs me from behind, wrapping his hands around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. I hold his hands and turn around and face him.

"Thank you for helping me, Riven. You are an actual miracle" he smiles and pulls me in for a hug.

"Thank you as well, Kiara, you are an actual angel" he says, cupping my face, I wrap my hands around his wrists and lean into his hands and he then kisses me. After the very, very long kiss we pull away and just enjoy the sunrise rising up from the sea.

"It's beautiful" I say and Riven grins, i already know what he's going to say next.

"You're beautiful" He says and I giggle.

"You're cheesy"

"You know it" he says winking and I snort unladylike. We stand like that laughing and admiring one another and how happy we have made each other feel and then Riven goes serious.

"You okay, Riven?" I say worried and he smiles a bright smile that shows his perfect teeth and his amazing dimple.

"Kiara. You've been so amazing this past year and I don't know what I would do without you, you've helped me through one of the toughest times in my life and I would've never thought I'd ever fallen in love again, especially after Brooke" I smile sadly at him, remembering him telling me how they were together for 8 months and she cheated on him with Axel and it broke my heart seeing him like that. He grabs my hands and rubs circles on the top of my hand with his thumbs and begins to speak again.

"I honestly don't know where I would be right now and I honestly think I might've been dead, if it weren't for you and I care about you so much and I'm so happy that we've been together for a year now and I hope this lasts forever" He cups my face and kisses me and I return it back.

"I love you, Kiara Summers, I love you so fricken much" He says and my heart melts.

"I love you, Riven Black, I love you so so much" and we spend the rest of the morning saying I love you to each other and recall all our old memories together and how we first met.

This is perfect and I wouldn't change a thing.

Thank you, Riven Black.

Thank you for everything.