Views

Riven's p.o.v

I walk Kiara towards the back exit in the school and the nerves of this date are now starting to build up.

"Riven, what are we doing?" She whisper yells and grips my hand tighter which causes me to smile.

"Going on our date" I say and smile showing my teeth and she bites her lip trying to hold back her smile but fails miserably.

"Riven, we are going to get caught"

"Don't worry, babe" I open the back exit with the key the janitor gave me.

"How'd you get the key?"

"The janitor, I had to bribe him" I say shrugging my shoulders.

We walk into the school and I take her upstairs to our spot and she finally gets the idea where I'm taking her.

About time.

"Riven, why are you taking me to the rooftop?"

"Just have to trust me"

I open the door to the rooftop and we walk through the entrance of the door. Her eyes widen and her lips form into the biggest smile. She looks at the fairy lights that hang over the garden and the pillows and blankets that look over the stunning view the rooftop gives of the houses and the lights amongst them and a beautiful view of the sky with millions of stars in the night sky.

"This is absolutely amazing, Riven" she gives me a kiss and I lead her to the blankets and pillows.

"How'd you do all of this?" She says.

"I gave money to our friends and they bought all the food and drinks and your brothers helped me set this whole thing up because they logged on to your Pinterest and saw your dream date" I say smiling.

"You are amazing" she gives me another kiss and we sit down. We look over the view and we are both in our own thoughts.

"What are you thinking about , love?" I say breaking the silence.

"How amazing you are"

"I am pretty amazing" I say smirking and she playfully hits my shoulder.

"Thanks Riven, this date really is breathtaking" she hugs my torso and I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

This is perfect and this is all I need.

"Here" I say, handing over a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting.

"Thank you" she takes a bite and gets frosting everwhere on her face and I laugh.

"What's so funny?" She says.

"You have icing all over your face" I say smiling. I put my thumb up to her face and wipe off all the icing and then lick my thumb after.

"All done"

"Thanks Riv"

We continue to lay in silence and occasionally talk about the most randomness things, we cuddle, kiss and eat more and then we go and stand closer and the wind is more vibrant.

"It really is beautiful" she says and I look at her in awe.

"Yeah she is.. I mean uh-uh it is- yeah the view" I say quickly and see her blush and giggle.

"Such a cutie" she says pinching my cheeks.

"This is perfect, thank you Riven. There's nothing more I need and want when I'm with you" she says leaning into me.

"Well actually...."