Cloud 9

Kiara's p.o.v

He leans in closer and cups my face with his soft hands, his lips make contact with mine and i felt fireworks exploding in my mind and sparks as our kiss was the same pace. It caught me by surprise at first but I gladly return it back quickly. We moved in sync with each other and my hands moved to his hair and give a light tug while his hands snakes down to my waist and pulled me on to his lap.

We kiss for what seems like forever and then he pulls away and you can hear us breathing all rigid and trying to get our breathes calm and steady.

"Wow" He says

"Indeed wow" I chuckle and he smiles at me cheekily.

"Uhm next question" I say awkwardly, still on his lap with my hands around his neck.

"Was that your first kiss?" Riven says curiosity lingering his voice.

"No it wasn't, my first kiss was in year 7 with this boy named Kyle" I say and he groans loudly.

"Why?"

"I wanted to be the one who takes it" he says while sticking out his bottom lip.

"You're so cute when you're jealous" I say while pinching his cheeks and he turns pink.

"I'm not jealous"

"Mhmmm" I then go to get off his lap but his hands tighten around my waist and that tells me to stay on his lap. I raise my eyebrow at him and he smiles like a child and it was so adorable.

"You do know that we have to eat the delicious food you have bought for us" I say. He sighs and lets go, I give him a peck on the lips which catches him by surprise and grins from ear to ear. We eat the sandwiches, chocolate bars, fruit salad and lollies while joking around with each other and getting to know each other more.

We finally finished and it was 11pm and we drove off to my place. When we arrived he dropped me off my doorstep and gave me a 'goodnight kiss' I guess you could call it that. He drives off and I walk inside with the biggest smile on my face. I walk upstairs and into the twins room and see that they are watching a movie on my laptop.

"Hey guys" I say still grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey, how was your date?" Jack asks.

"It was amazing, it feels as though I'm on cloud 9, thank you guys so much for everything" I say giving them the biggest bear hug and they return it without hesitation.

"We love you so we would do anything for you"Kian says during our hug while Jack nods.

I say goodnight to the twins and head to the bathroom to shower, once I was showered I changed into black trackies with a black tank top and head to bed still smiling and thinking happy thoughts and drift off to a deep slumber.