Forever and always Kiara

3 months later

Riven's p.o.v

"You ready?"

"Always" Kiara and I walk through the University gates, hand in hand  and grab a map off the stand and look. We observe the area so we know where our classes are for the semester.

"It's sad that we don't have any classes together" she says pouting and I pinch her left cheek.

"It's okay at least we have break together and we will see each other at home" I say and kiss her forehead.

"You're right" we walk around and figure out where all our classes are and some are in the same building as each other and others are across campus. Our classes start tomorrow but we decided to come one day earlier to check out the campus and grab all our schedules.

"What time do you start and finish tomorrow?" I say.

"My classes start at 8 and end at 1, you?"

"Start at 10 and end at 2:30" I say and she smiles.

"I'll wait for you after class tomorrow, in the car and we can go out to eat after?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" we then go exploring and discover new places around the campus and look at the different clubs there is to join.

"I'm starvingggg" Kiara whines, we have finally left the University and it took us 5 hours to go around the whole campus and it's now 5:30pm.

"Where would you like to eat, gorgeous" she blushes lightly at the new nickname and taps her index finger to her chin as she thinks.

"McDonalds?" She suggests.

"Sounds good to me" I then head to the nearest McDonalds.

"Hi, welcome to McDonalds, what would you like today" the worker says, staring right at me and batting her eyelashes at me and giving me a flirty smile, making me feel uncomfortable.

"H-" I get cut off by Kiara.

"Hey can I get the 24 pack of nuggets, large chips and a large coke, with sweet and sour sauce, OOOOO and an apple pie" she says smiling and the person adds it on the screen, still staring at me.

"And my BOYFRIEND here would like a large Big Mac meal with coke for the drink, an apple pie" she says and the worker glares at her and then she turns back to me.

"What would you like?" She asks me.

"Look listen. I have a girlfriend right here" I pull Kiara closer to me.

"And what you are doing is unacceptable so please just put the order down, we will be eating here as well so if you could quit the flirting I'd really appreciate it. As I said I'm with my GIRLFRIEND and I wouldn't change it for the world, so please next time do your job or I will call your manager" her eyes are wide and her jaw is dropped.

"And close your mouth or you'll catch parasites. Wait, maybe you already have them" Kiara says and hugs me closer. The girl puts down our orders and tells us how much it costs, I give her the money and she gives us our receipt and when we go to leave to find a seat Kiara pulls me in for a quick peck on the lips and looks back at the girl and smiles innocently.

"I like when you're jealous" I say truthfully and she glares at me as we take a seat.

"She made me mad. Not only are you my boyfriend and I was standing RIGHT THERE but she made me wait for the food and I'm starving" she says rubbing her belly for a dramatic effect.

"I like the feisty you" I say and kiss her cheek and she pushes my face away.

"Go awayyy, I want my food" she says and furrows her eyebrows together and crosses her arms and I just have to admire her cuteness.

Damn I'm in love with you

"I know I'm amazing, aren't I?" She says and flips her hair.

"I said that out loud?" I say and feel my cheeks heat up out of embarrassment.

"Yep but don't worry I'm also really in love with you" she says giving me a peck on the lips and the same girl comes over bringing our food.

"Here you go, enjoy your night" she says and quickly walks off.

"That was enjoyable to watch" Kiara says smirking.

"What was?"

"Her being scared and embarrassed" she says laughing and I laugh along.

"I love your laugh" I say and smile.

"I love you" she says back.

"I love you, darling" and we start eating our food.

This relationship will last forever, I just know it.

Forever and always Kiara.