7 - Tip of the Iceberg

Authors Note: Sexual content is guaranteed -

R18+ recommended only, Mature readers only please!!!

I slowly open my eyes and look around the room. I'm absolutely blown away, Arden has managed to organize to have the room highly decorated with rose petals and candles, a beautiful, plush white sheepskin rug laying on the floor in front of the fireplace which is currently crackling away, casting the room in a soft glow.  On the coffee table sat a tray of strawberries and dipping chocolate, a bucket with chilled champagne, two crystal flutes sat next it.

"Say something" he whispers, his stubble tickling my ear, as he softly presses his lips to it.  He's standing behind me, hands wrapped low around my waist, much like our first encounter. Yet again I find myself intoxicated by his presence, by his closeness, the rumble in his voice low, rendering me speechless and turning my bones into putty.  I open my mouth to speak but no words come out.  No one, and I mean no one has ever done something so incredibly thoughtful, so beautiful in my entire life.

"Please Emerson, I'm getting nervous back here" the worry palpable as he turns me to face him.  I tear my eyes away, and finally look up into his pools of blue, tears prickling the corners of my own. "Are you crying love? Have I done something wrong, ah shit, wait here I'll clean this up?" he rambled, releasing me from his arms to move further into the room.

"Wait!" I cry out, grabbing his hand and pulling him back. "This is incredible, I love it, I am just lost for words.  I...I... I don't deserve all this....you" my voice cracks, a sign of the waterworks to follow if I don't get a grip.  I step up to Arden, lifting a hand to his face and pull him to me for a kiss, all the while keeping eye contact with him, showing him the tears were happy tears, that this was by far the most amazing thing I've ever experienced.

"Nay Love, you deserve the world and then some" He pulls back from me, wearing an excited grin, he reaches back to ensure out suite is locked properly, this morning's lesson has been learnt.

"Come" he almost growls, low and sexy as hell, and pulls me quickly into the living area.  We sit down on the sheepskin, and he pulls the tray of strawberries down in front of us.  Picking up the first strawberry, he dips it into the dark melted chocolate, and lifts it to my lips.  He moves it in a small circular motion barely touching my lips before sliding it through the small part in my lips, I bite down gently tasting the sweetness combing with the tartness of the strawberries.  The whole act is sensual and exhilarating, his attentiveness knows no bounds.

"Mmmmmm, that tastes incredible" I moan, to which I hear a low growl deep in Arden's throat.

"Love" he sighs, "I'm going to need you to refrain from making those sounds for now, or I'm going to take you right here on the floor, right now, and that's not how I planned the evening going." he's firm and unwavering so I know he means business.

"Oh I'm ah....." he stops me by smashing his lips against mine, fast and hard, the tension showing in his shoulders as he attempts to hold back after days of torment.

"NEVER apologize for showing me your pleasure my love" he firmly whispers, then lifts what is left of the strawberry and pops it in his mouth, licking the chocolate residue of his fingers.  My breath hitches in my throat as I imagine it's me licking those fingers clean.... suckling on the tips, an indication to him of what else I was prepared to do to him.

Blushing bright red when I notice he's caught me watching him, I clear my throat, take a deep breath before asking "You said not what you had planned, I ah... well just curious what is on the plan for this evening?"

"Oh, my sweet Emerson, I plan to treat you like the princess you are" he smiles, "and that start's with dinner.  I hope you don't mind, but I look the liberty and ordered for us, Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine" lifting the cover, the gorgeous small of cooked mushrooms and garlic waft my way.