34 - Shimmering Shower

Emerson's POV

Arden hasn't been himself lately. It's like he distracted by something, I can't quite put my finger on what though. He's just been so focused on the club and work, for at least a week or more. I know having Hayley leave at short notice didn't help, but I've been helping out at the bar as much as I can so I'm not sure that is the actual cause of his stress. I'll miss having her around though. She was a ballsy chic with so much personality, the club seems so quiet without her.

I've loved the time working at the bar, being closer to Arden everyday sure has it benefits..... lets just say we had a darn good time christening his office yesterday. I mean, he may be distracted, but he's still an experienced conductor on the pleasure train if you catch my drift.

Today he's finally going to take me down to the "private" club, they tell me it's call Four Leaf (a play on the Irish four leaf clover since the bar is called Clover). Arden's planning some alterations to better utilize the space and secure privacy. To say I am excited is an understatement. When we visited the private club in Ireland, I was shocked and caught off guard, but ultimately turned on by the entire experience. Like a child who's discovered her favorite candy, I find myself craving the opportunity to try it again.

I was so eager to play that I'd prepared a little surprise for my darling ... I'm hoping that not only will it help me get what I want, but also help to clear his mind of any issues he's facing. Today I have arrived wearing my white trench coat dress with black ruffle laced underskirt. The coat itself isn't too long, so should be enough to make him hot under the collar.... however it's the dress underneath I look forward to him seeing. My long dark hair has been curled and loosely pinned up on my head, completing a tempting yet professional look. I finished the look with my black strapped stilettos, nude thigh high stockings and pink lace garter belt.

Arriving at the bar, I make my way to Arden's office, only pausing briefly to greet both Malachi and Daniel. Malachi gave me a quick once over before smirking and shaking his head. I'm pleased he chooses to remain a gentleman and never comments on our antics, though i'm sure he's well aware of them. I gently knock on Arden's door, before pushing it open and leaned up against the door frame as provocatively as I could, awaiting his attention.

Arden's POV

This day is already kicking my ass and it's only one pm. The books are fine, staffing is an issue now and of course I can't make a fucking decision about what to tell Emerson about that fucker. I know she's starting to worry about me, the last thing I wanted, but it's not everyday you give a kill order for your girlfriends ex, not that I'm sure we haven't all thought of it. I want to tell her, I just don't want her to burdened with the knowledge of what we have done. I want her to finally be able to live in peace.

KNOCK KNOCK

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by a knock at my office door, the door opening slowly directly after. I smell her instantly, so take my time to enjoy this intoxication to my senses before I slowly turn my chair, my eyes falling first on her exquisite stocking-ed legs, my mind instantly thinking of all the things I could with them wrapped around me. Allowing my eyes to travel upward, I can't help but appreciate the level of effort my cailín álainn had gone too before meeting me here today. She was wrapped in some kind of jacket dress thing, I was aware of how much an advantage position I had seated at this angle.

"Good morning my sweet cailín álainn" I smile, standing from my seat to greet her into my arms, taking her neck into my hands to pull her in for a kiss.

"Hi handsome," she replied once I pulled away. I'd never get enough of kissing her soft, full lips. They welcomed my own like they were drawn together by a force greater than ourselves.