24 - Sparkling Pools

Authors Note: R18 + recommended only as contains mature language and sexual content.

Emerson's POV

I stir, feeling absolutely sublime and somewhat aroused again. Opening my lazy eyes, I note Arden is currently hovered over me, making his way down my body with his lips, my dress pushed up to just below my bosom. I let out a light moan as his lips brush past my hip bones, alerting him to my awakened state. Smirking up at me he lifts his head slightly, moving across to my other hip, bypassing my aching core completely, before speaking, his lips close enough to graze the skin on my hip.

"Good morning cailín álainn" his deep voice still has such an effect on me, "did you sleep well love?"

His lips begin a journey up my right side as his right-hand travels up my left side, closing the space between us until his lips hover over mine.

"Yes" I breathed, restless to feel his lips on my own again. He inches closer, my eyes closing in anticipation when the warmth of his body disappears. My eyes fly open quickly, no doubt showing my disappointment.

"I'm glad your awake love, there's something I've been dying to do"

"Oh yes, what's that?" pouting, my voice had slightly more edge than planned but it drove my point home.

Chuckling a little, then standing up, he walked around behind the chaise, coming to a stop behind me. Bending over me, planting a soft quick kiss to my lips, he then lifts me to a sitting position in front of him.

"This" he said with such a commanding, firm tone, bringing shivers down my spine. It's then I felt his fingers at the nape of my neck, before dragging them down the center of my back, the only sound in the room being my heavy breath and the unlatching of my dress zip. Trying to calm my inner storm, I take the time to look around the room we're still in.

There were big heavy drapes pulled across the large viewing window, making it feel more private. The back wall had drawers and cupboards lined up down it, some full-length mirrors leaving me questioning what else is done in here. I'm quickly distracted from that thought though as I feel his warm hands running over my shoulders and under the sleeves, pushing it out and off my body. I stand slightly so he can bend over and push it past my hips to drop to the floor, taking a bite of my ass check on his way past, my breath hitches in my throat as I await his next move.

Arden's POV

Fuck I love looking at this beautiful angel. I can't get enough, the more I have of her, the more I want. I'd begun the evening riddled with nerves and had proceeded with caution, but the end result was transcendent. She had responded in a way I'd have never expected. Not everyone is a voyeur, so it was always a risk to bring her into it, especially without discussion or warning, but I had to try. I wanted to share that with her, and only her. Waking up with her arms, still laying on the chaise, I knew I had to taste more of her.

She sat, naked in her all her natural beauty, her skin flinching at my every move as she waited to see was next.

"Turn, cailín álainn, lay down for me, resting your upper body on the cushions" I moved around in front of her so she could see my gestures as I instruct her. She hesitates, looking up at me as she looks about to speak.

"NOW, Emerson" I demand, ensuring she knows exactly who's in charge.

Closing her mouth, she shuffles back and lays down as I wanted.

"Good" I walk to the end of the chaise, standing directly in front of her, my pants hanging low on my hips and open at the zip. I see her hungry eyes travels slowly down my body, before looking back up to my eyes, biting her lower lip.