Angry

"Emmett you are an idiot" Rosalie hissed. Carlisle, Esme and Edward all turned to Alice; "You knew about this didn't you!" they all said in synchronization. Alice rubbed the back of her head and smiled "Errrrrrr maaayyyybbbee...?" Edward growled.

He growled again when i said that i was drunk. I kissed his palm to reassure him.

Oh no i only just clicked, i was drunk but what did i do. ahh. Damn it i forgot Edward is going to get angry again naaw.

Yet again Edward stood up and was angry this time not at Emmett he was angry at the guy who attempted to technically kidnap me. "Where do you think your going?!" Carlisle asked.

"To find that guy so i can destroy him"

"Edward sit back down, he's been taken care of!" Emmett said rolling his eyes. Edward studied his mind for a minute before he sat back down. He looked at me and stroked my check.

Everyone was laughing at my old McDonald's farm song, even Edward. I blushed. "Don't worry Bella, it was cute" kissing my hair. "And Emmett if you dare do this again then i will be destroying you to" He said sounding serious.

The last dare is coming up now and this is my last almost dead dare and Edward is probably going to be angry with Emmett again. "So that's where all of this started" Edward said staring at my blue skin. My almost death is on now and i can see that Edward is trying his best to stay calm (for me).

"Emmett you are officially an idiot, and you are going to be missing some of your possessions tomorrow." Edward closed his eyes still trying to stay calm. 

I'm blue and everyone is silent, then burst out laughing at my face "Bella i have never seen you so angry before in my life" Edward whispered in my ear. "You know, Bella i heard you screaming all the way from where we were hunting....., that's why i came home"

"Oh" i breathed 

I kinda feel a tiny bit sorry for Emmett whacking him on the head really hard with a baseball bat. Oops. But Edward laughed and said "That's my girl!"

The tape finally finished i whispered to Edward "how do i get this dye of?" But he just started laughing

For once i actually had nothing to say.