Girl Help

*This is what I imagine Rebecca wearing on her first date with Draco

*This is what I imagine Rebecca wearing on her first date with Draco.*
Rebecca PoV
I woke up and got dressed, ready to start the day.
I walked down the stairs and found my brother, Ron, the Weasleys, and Hermione sitting around the main floor. The place had much more people than the morning before.
I yawned and said, "Morning, geez, what time is it?"
Harry laughed, "Rebecca, it's 2 o' clock. You slept in again."
I laughed but realized, "Oh. My. Merlin. I've got a date in an hour and I haven't even brushed my hair yet."
Hermione smirked, "I think you might need some help."
Ginny dramatically spun her chair around and replied, "I believe she does Hermione."
"Right you are, Ginny."
"Really, Hermione," mocked Fred.
George mocked, "Of course, darling Ginny."
Ginny and Hermione rolled their eyes and got up.
We went upstairs and Hermione sat me down in front of the small vanity.
"What are you going to wear?" asked Ginny.
"Well," I said, pulling out a yellow sundress, "I have this."
Hermione fake smiled and replied, "I guess that would look nice."
"Ok fine," I replied, "What about this?"
I pulled out a light blue collared shirt and a black pencil skirt.
Ginny rolled her eyes, "I mean, if you want to be McGonagall. Where did you even get that? It's like two sizes too big."
I glared at her, "It was my aunt's. Fine, what would you suggest I wear?"
Hermione looked through my things and pulled out a dress, "What about this?"
I replied, "I forgot I had that."
"Where did you get that?" asked Ginny, "It's perfect."
"My uncle's boss' wife brought it as a gift for me last summer. I think I want to wear it."
I put on the dress and looked in the mirror. I twirled around and grinned.
"That is absolutely perfect," I remarked. I put my hair up in a tight bun when Ginny asked, "What are you doing with your hair?"
"I'm putting it up in a bun," I replied, "Why?"
Hermione scoffed, "I think we should curl it and pin it to one side."
Ginny nodded, "That will look good except I have one more idea but I need to look for it."
Ginny left the room and Hermione curled my hair. She pinned it and even put a raspberry gloss on my lips that went well with my green and black dress. I put on my heart locket and slipped on my black heels as Ginny came back into the room.
She pulled something from behind her back and clipped it into my hair.
I turned around to the mirror and I saw a lily in my hair.
I hugged Ginny and she replied, "I asked my mum for her lily clip that she wore on her first date and she gave it to me when I asked for it for you earlier."
"Thank you, Hermione and Ginny," I said to the girls.
I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.
Harry informed me, "Malfoy is downstairs waiting for you."
He left the room but I noticed that Ginny was hiding back a bit so I asked, "Do you like my brother?"
Ginny's eyes widened but she replied, "Yes, but it isn't like he even notices me anyways."
Hermione put her hand on Ginny's shoulder, "You are great. Harry just doesn't see that yet. Give it time."
Ginny nodded and we all hugged.
"Shoot," I remembered, "Draco's downstairs. Thank you both so much but I have to go."
They laughed, "Go."
I gently walked down the stairs and noticed that Draco was sitting awkwardly surrounded by protective Weasleys and a Potter.
I giggled and walked down to the last step. Draco went from staring straight at the ground to quickly gawking.
He walked over and gasped, "You look beautiful."
My brother, who was comedically shorter than Draco, walked over and looked him in the eyes.
He glared, "If I find you hurt her, I will hex you more than once."
" Alright, dad, " I replied, laughing.
Draco smirked, "Would you like to go, Rebecca?"
I laughed, "Let's"