The Forbidden Forest

It was now May. Nothing much had happened except well I guess that is big. We know who Nicolas Flamel is.
Turns out that Flamel is an alchemist responsible for creating the Philosopher's Stone. It is able to create the Elixir of Life which keeps one from dying.
Of course ever since it was attempted to be stolen in October and then the whole lets jinx Harry's broom, the trio thinks that Professor Snape was attempting to steal it but I think he is quite nice an wouldn't do that.
Today, thanks to Draco, the trio, Draco and I have detention.
Hagrid was showing us his new Dragon egg and Draco found us. He was worried I would get hurt and he had a way to get back at the trio for the snarky comments they make so like any boy his age he turned us in to McGonagall but got in trouble too.
Luckily, our detention was with Hagrid and we knew he wouldn't make it too bad. Maybe for Draco but I think he has a soft spot for Draco. I bring him for tea on most Saturday afternoons and they talk about all kinds of things.
Nicole and I were in the library studying for our transfiguration quiz when I realized I was getting late for detention.
"So, what is the spell to fix something again?" asked Nicole.
I reply looking at my watch, " Uh, Reparo. I'm sorry Nicky but I've got detention in 10 minutes and I have to find Draco. "
"Its ok Becca. I'll see you later."
I raced out of the library but fell into someone. I looked up and saw Draco.
I blushed and said, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you."
He laughed, "I was looking for you," he paused for a second and continued, " I wouldn't be looking for you if I hadn't told McGonagall what happened. I'm really sorry. "
"I know you are and I think you got your punishment from Harry and Ron when they made fun of you on the way back up."
We got to Finch who we had to report to. We waited for about 15 minutes and finally my brother, Ron, and Hermione arrived.
"Thought you'd be later did ya?" snarled Filch.
Hermione replied, "I'm sorry sir. We didn't mean to be late."
Filch snarled again, "I don't need anymore of your apologies."
As we walked he continued to complain about how he couldn't torture students anymore. Thank merlin, that Hagrid came when he did.
"Filch, stop frightening them. You ain't go no right to tell em all o that."
He growled at Hagrid but Hagrid continued, "You ain't in charge," he turned to us and said, " Lets go. "
As we walked on, Draco whispered to me, "I think we're going into the forbidden forest."
"Hagrid," Hermione asked, "Where are we going?"
"Well, there as been some unicorns gettin killed an I need help on tracking who did it."
I then replied, "Of course Hagrid we don't have much a choice but if we did that I would still help."
We got to the edge of the forest and Hagrid spoke, "Arry, and Becca go with Fang to the right and Ron, Draco, and Hermione come with me to the left. If something goes wrong send red sparks."
Ron replied, " Can Draco go with Rebecca like please? "
"I guess so, yeah. Draco go with Becca and Arry."
Draco silently yessed and came over with me.
We into the right side and a wolf howled and Draco jumped. Harry not trying to make things better says, "If I wouldn't know better, Malfoy, I'd think you were scared."
"I am not, it just made me jump a bit," replied Draco.
Instead of listening to them rattle on I went on forward. After a few minutes I found the slayed unicorn but I also found something drinking from it. It's dark cloaked face turned around and flew at me. I took my wand and shot red sparks and managed a small scream.
Draco PoV
Harry and I were arguing for a while. I turned to speak to ginger but she wasn't there. I looked up and saw red sparks along with a scream that sounded like her.
I turned to Harry and whispered, "Rebecca."
I shot towards the source of the sparks and found a black cloaked creature attacking the unicorn. Too my right though was Rebecca lying on the ground with red marks around her neck.
I looked at the black cloaked whatever it was and it turned to Harry who was beside me and I stepped in front of him but so did a centaur who ran off the cloaked creature.
As soon as I saw the creature leave, I ran to Rebecca and started crying.
"Come on Ginger, wake up, you've got to wake up."
Behind me came footsteps and I turned to see the rest of the group. I turned to Hagrid, and cried, "Please help her. She won't wake and I think that thing choked her. Please, please, please help her."
I couldn't quit sobbing. Hagrid tried to fix the whole issue and had me run her up to the castle. I could barely walk straight so he had Hermione come with me. I kept trying to assure her she would be fine but I wasn't so sure.
I care about her so much and I would lose almost everything if she was gone.