Halloween

About a month had passed and today was October 31st or Halloween. I always hated Halloween. For one it was our houses beat up Rebecca and Harry day and two because my parents died 10 years ago today. Everyone was overjoyed and excited but I was quite the opposite. I was wearing my Hogwarts uniform as usual. It was a Friday so I only had to go to charms which was my second favorite class but still I couldn't help feel upset. I didn't tell Harry that today was the anniversary of their death but I found out when my aunt Petunia who told me to shut me up since I wanted to go trick or treating. I never wanted to go since.
We were in charms and we learning the Levitation Charm. He demonstrated swish and click and right after Hermione and I got it. I was happy for a second but then I
Draco looked at me and asked, "Are you ok, Ginger?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
We got through the class and I walked outside. I had put on a hoodie and I was sitting on the ground by the black lake when a hand grabbed my shoulder. "Are you sure you're ok? You've been quiet today," worried my best friend.
" Yeah, " I sniffed a bit, "I'm fine, what do you need?"
Draco answered, "I need to know if you're ok. You haven't been yourself today."