The Godfathers Part 2

Rebecca PoV

       "What do you mean the truth?" I asked. 

       Snape sighed, "I know who your godfather and I know since its me, but please let me explain," he added when he saw my face. "Although, your dad hated me, he found out I was spying to protect the four of you. Your mother and I were friends until I slipped one word that lost it for me but your mother thought, at the time, no one would be better to look after you and your brother than your father's best friend and the man who was protecting you. When, Halloween came Black told the Dark Lord where you were at, and betrayed your family. I didn't tell you when you came since Dumbledore asked me not to until you were at least 14 but I don't thinks it was fair to keep you wondering."

      "Professor Snape," I started, "I don't now what to do. Harry will be broken if he finds out and he'll go looking for Black.

     He smiled, "First, now that you know, call me Severus, if we aren't in class that is. Second, I'll make sure he doesn't although I know he is smug when he walks about the night strutting."

       I rolled my eyes, "Prof---Severus, please be a little bit nicer to Harry. I wouldn't have said anything before since I was your student but as your goddaughter I think I am obligated to do so."

       He smirked, "I will try but I'm afraid he reminds me quite a bit of your father in how can I say most uncomplimentary ways."

       "I understand," I replied, "Um, Severus, could you tell me more about my mom."

       After an hour of talking, Severus and I were interrupted when my boyfriend walked in.

       "Professor, have you seen Reb--- oh my merlin, Rebecca, you scared me. what happened and why did you run off so fast, I thought I could help you."

         I looked to Severus and he nodded so I replied, "I think I needed help from my godfather this time Blondie."

       His jaw dropped and I laughed, "Yeah, turns out Severus Snape is my godfather which is perfect since he always helped me out anyways and I thought there was something different from the other teachers."
     Draco replied, "So your saying now that if I mess this up or make you upset that you can go to Professor Snape, someone who could probably kill me and the evidence wouldn't be there, if you need to."
     Snape smirked, "That is exactly right, Mr. Malfoy and I think we should talk for a few minutes. Could you give us a second, Rebecca? I'll see you in class soon."
     I waited outside and heard various sentences such as, "I love Rebecca, I really do. I'm not lying," and, "I know I can do stupid things sometimes but please don't tell my father."
     Draco walked out, his eyes wide and his body shivering, and he said, "All I had to worry about was Harry kicking my ass but now if I mess up I have to pay to Severus Snape."
     I laughed, "Language Mr Malfoy.
     He turned to me and said, "I love you Miss Potter."
     I turned and kissed him. When we broke I whispered, "How about Mrs. Malfoy?"
     I walked down the hall leaving him struck. I think I'm getting used to this. I mean with my record, I could be dead by tonight.