A Bird and a Dog

Rebecca PoV
        For having a killer on the loose, everything was unusually calm except for the rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffindor increased when Gryffindor beat my team this year for the cup but it's June 9th and everything is fine.
       However, thanks to Pansy Parkinson, Lucius Malfoy found out about his arm and he is having Buckbeak executed today.
      I met Nicole on the way to care of magical creatures and walked with her down and then later on Draco joined us. It was the last class of the day and Buckbeak is planned to be executed at 4:00. 

      Draco, Nicole, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I decided to comfort Hagrid before the trial so after class we stayed after and had tea.

       "Doesn't he look so peaceful," Hagrid sniffled, "It isn't fair that 'e can't have a longe' life."

       "I'm really sorry, Hagrid," replied Draco, with his head in his, "I tried but all my father did was hit me with cane. This is all my fault. If I wouldn't have pushed Rebecca out of the way, I could have pulled her instead and then neither of us would have gotten heard."

       Hagrid interupted, "This ain't your fault, Draco. It is your father's and Parkinson's."

        I hugged Draco even though Ron and Hermione were arguing the whole time until a vase smashed out of nowhere and it shut everyone up.

        Harry felt a hurting in the back of his head and looked outside where Fudge, Dumbledore, and the executioner were walking up the path so before they got here, Hagrid rushed us out the back of hut and we the six of us ran behind a pile of pumpkins and then ran up the hill. 

        We stood up and watched the axe slam the ground and Buckbeak die. Hermione put her head into Ron's shoulder, Harry frowned, I hugged Draco, but while the rest of us were mourning the creature, Nicole had turned to not watch.

        As well from behind me Nicole yelled, "Ow," as a dog grabbed her and then in turn grabbed Ron, after chasing Scabbers, pulling them down into a hole under the whomping willow.

        "We have to help them," I yelled while everyone was standing around. I ran and dragged Draco with me. 

         Draco stood still for a second and then asked, "How are we going to get in there without getting hit by the tree."

        I replied, "Help me slide down the hill as fast as you can get me and I'll bounce off the tree."

        He kissed me and replied, "Be careful, please."

        I sat down and slid through the muddiest part of the hill and bounced off the tree trunk where I found a small button at the bottom.

        I pressed the button and the tree stopped moving and I motioned Draco, Hermione, and Harry over and the four of us went down the hole.

        We followed the tunnel till I found Ron and Nicole sitting next to each other on the creaky stairs.

       I yelled, "Oh thank merlin, I was worried.."

       Ron interupted me, "Behind you, behind you, he's an animagius."

        I turned to my right and behind me, in the corner of the room, was a scraggly man in prison robes. Behind me was Sirius Black.