Chapter 4

Ross' POV

It took me the rest of the day to finish tidying my room. I kept getting interrupted when I found stuff I didn't know I had or thought I'd lost. I found ALOT of stuff. By the time I had finished I was exausted. I layed in my bed after putting my phone in charge. At first it was really wierd having silence then I heard Rydel and Riker fighting about who gets to choose what we watched on TV tonight. I walked down and yelled at them" GUYS BOTH OF YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME. I SHOULD BE FIGHTING WITH RY NOT YOU TOO. PLEASE STOP ITS A SATURDAY SO NO ONE GETS TO CHOOSE WE SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME TOGETHER AS A FAMILY. RING ANY BELLS?? SO SIT THE THERE QUIETLY AND WAIT FOR MUM AND DAD TO COME. ILL GO AND CALL ROCKY RYDEL YOU GO AND CALL RYLAND!! AND RIKER YOU CALL MUM AND DAD FROM THEIR ROOM" This made my throat really dry so I grabbed a glass of water and took it down in one gulp. I then went up stairs to call Ryland.

10 minutes later all of us were gathered around the TV in the living room. There was a very awkward silence for about 5 minutes when Rydels stomach suddenly started rumbling.

"Rydel honey did you skip breakfast again?" Asked mum. Rydel nodded and followed stormie into the kitchen to see what we had in the coboard. They walked out about 2 minutes later.

"We have nothing and mums stomach has been hurting so she didnt cook dinner. Dad can we have Pizza tonight pwetty pwease" Rydel asked making her voice sweeter and sweeter tomards the end. Dad called and ordered for 3 large pizzas and they were here within 30 minutes. When Rydel heard the door, she ran to it so none of us got up. After 5 minutes she still hadnt come back so Rocky said he would go and see what was taking her so long. About 1 minute later we hears him go "ewwww" before her came running back.

Rocky's POV

I slowly tiptoed towards Rydel. She had probably started eating and forgotten about us. If that was so I was going to scare the hell outta her. I walked and saw her against the wall. A man was kissing her. Who the f*ck was this and why was he kissing my sister? At first the fact that she was kissing him so passionately made me go "ewwww" out loud without realising than I walked up to them and pulled them apart.

Rydel had tears in her eyes so I didn't bother with an explanation. I punched the guy that had just kissed her in the face. He then ran out the door. Rydel ran upstairs again without an explanation. I picked up the boxes of pizza and stomped up to my room locking the door so Riker couldn't come in. I lay there about what the f*ck I had just done. Did I really see Delly the most optimistic person in the entire family cry? Did I really just punch some random guy? The more I thought the guiltier I felt. With these thoughts I slowly fell asleep.

Ross' POV

I saw Rydel run up the stair no one else noticed as they we all on their phones. I was just about to get up when Rocky stomped up to us with 3 pizza boxes and throw them onto the centre table. He then ran upstairs and didn't come down.

I slowly walked up to Rydels room to see why she was upset. I heard her sobbing quietly. I knocked on the door but I heard muffled sobs. She was probably crying into her pillow.

"Delly its Ross can I come in?"

"No Ross go away" Just then Riker tapped me on the shoulder from behind.

"Dude whats wrong with her?" He asked me

"I dunno she didnt tell me she just said go away" I replied. Riker knocked on the door. Rydels started to cry harder. Then Riker twisted the door knob.

"Did that ring any bells?" he asked me. Then I remembered:

When Rydel is upset she goes to her room and pretends to cry on her bed so that one of us can come in and comfort her. For this reason she never locks the door! And Im the only one in the family that never seems to remember this but im always the first one to go up to her and knock on her door. Me and Riker both walked in and saw Rydel was not faking it. Her eyes were red from crying.