chapter 7

Next morning I was feeling really fresh and happy and nervous about admission in law school.

It would be the biggest day of my life . I have not been shy but. I am even not good at making friends and talking to new people .....especially boys.

I was hungry and decided to order some breakfast ,when the manager told me that we don't have to order and breakfast will be there in another half an hour .

And I was like ...half an hour.?

As i was screaming to my phone , my phone flashed and it was....Tom.

"What do you want now" I said annoyingly.

"Nothing baby. Just wanted to ask if you will be there at the house party or not ." He asked in a threatening tone.

"We will be and you dare not call me baby again. ."I said annoyingly.

He called me 2 -3 times ,but I was never interested in picking it the very first time either so one thing I did was to ignore.

I decided to take a hot bubble bath.

After 20 minutes ,I was relaxed and all dressed in my casual clothes.

I asked leslie to wake up and she did .

"Go ...freshen up yourself ...breakfast will be here anytime now ."I said.

"I am not in the mood to eat ." Leslie replied.

"You have to move on ....how long will you stick to it. I know it's not easy but you cannot skip eating forever .." I said throwing her own dialogue on her ...she always uses on me when I am in trouble.

"eva....its my mom who died and it's not like I lost a pair of shoes. It's really terrible."leslie said

"I know the pain leslie"i said remembering my father.

"I am sorry "leslie said

Just when we were rescued by the situation from the one who bought our breakfast and interfered our conversation.

"What will you have "I asked leslie stuffing my plate with some sandwiches.

"Omlet" leslie squealed.

"Okay" I handed her the plate.

"When are we going back ?" I asked ,stuffing my mouth with sandwiches.

"Tomorrow "leslie informed.

"Okay ,so are we going anywhere today " I asked.

"No do you want to... "she asked.

"No ..."I shouted.

We spent our whole day eating ...fighting...crying and sleeping as we have to leave again early morning.

"wake up eva , se have to leave "leaslie told me and we got dressed and left for Boston.

It was a non stop flight and it took us more than an hour before we landed.

Again a car was waiting which dropped me to my house and leslie to her place...ofcourse as it was her car.