CHAPTER 1

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers....

Let me start the story.....

It is a deserted place... Inside it was surrounded with darkness. Further inside, sounds of a man yelling in pain and beating sound echoed everywhere.

If we go in, was can see a man yelling in pain and another man beating him vigorously.. A lady was sitting in front of them with full of attitude and anger watching it all..

Man1: Pls.... Pls leave me.... I'm sorry....aaaaaaa

Lady: Nikkil stop it......

Nikkil stops beating him....

Lady: Do you know with whom you have messed with Mr.Metha, Pragya Arora... I said you not to cross my way, but you crossed it, so pay for it....

Metha: Ma'am what I did is wrong only... Tomorrow I will say my P.A to give that contact too you itself. Pls leave me....

Pragya: Not tomorrow, now....

He nodded his head and called his p.a and said him to give the contract to Pragya....

Pragya: That's good, Nikkil come let's now move....

Nikkil: Ma'am, how can we believe him? What can we do if he complains to police about us?

Pragya: Do you think he can do it?

Nikkil: Matlab?

Pragya: kill him once I move from here....

Nikkil nods his head with a smirk.... While Pragya was moving, that man found a gun, down. He took it without her knowledge and points her to kill. Pragya suddenly took a gun which she had and shot him in a second pointing his forehead. Her eyes was blood red.....

Nikkil saw her in shock were as she kept her gun in car.

Pragya: Dispose his body. No one should know about it.

Nikkil: Sure, but why you revealed about you to him and why you killed him?

Pragya sternly: Do what I said?

Nikkil nodded his head were as she went from there....

In the way, Nikkil's words echoed in her mind.

Pragya thinks: He had to be killed for what he has done..... Next time no one should mess with this Pragya, never....

She thinks with a smirk on her face....

On the other side, we can see a flat

On the other side, we can see a flat. Inside it was dark and silent. Everyone were sleeping. But two men hiding their face entered the house. They went into a particular room and saw a elderly lady sleeping. One man get hold of the lady's hands were as the lady gets up with a sudden jerk. Before she could shout, another man tied her mouth and eyes.