CHAPTER 17

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

AT 3 am

Preethi was waiting in the railway station, whereas Abhi went to buy tickets. She noticed him approaching her. She got up and went to him.

Preethi: Did you got the tickets?

Abhi: Ya, I got two tickets for Banglore. Let's first go there. The train would come in half an hour.

Preethi: I'm getting nervous, Abhi.

" Ya, how could you relax when you cheat others?" They heard Pragya's voice. She was standing there along with a smirk in her face, whereas glared at her.

Abhi: Listen Pragya

Pragya: Darling

Abhi roared: I said you not to call me as darling

Pragya: Ok, let me deal with you later. Preethi, how could you do this?

Preethi gulped and held Abhi's arm tightly, whereas Abhi holds her hand which was noticed Pragya.

Pragya: Nothing will happen by holding his hands Preethi. Preethi, you know about me well na?

Pragya asked sarcastically.

Pragya: Did you forget about our deal? Call your parents.

Preethi's body started to shake. Abhi saw them with a confused face. With shaking hands, she called her parents.

Preethi's Ma crying: Preethi... Preethi, where are you beta? Someone is trying to kill us. Pls, come soon.

Preethi: Ma... ma...

Nikkil snatched the phone from her and said

Nikkil: Obey whatever ma'am says.

He said and cut the call. Preethi looked at Pragya with pleading eyes.

Pragya: Do you want a last chance?

Pragya asked whereas Preethi nodded as yes.

Pragya: I want you to be at your home in ten minutes. Each second your wasting would cause your parents' life.

Without thinking for a moment, Preethi left Abhi's hand and ran from there, whereas Abhi saw her with a blank face. All the hope for his love left him, and he felt like someone is stamping on his heart. Tears were flowing from his eyes, pricking Pragya's heart.

Pragya: I said you na. She doesn't deserve your love.

Abhi turned his grace towards Pragya.

Abhi: You too, don't deserve my love.

Abhi said and went from there, whereas Pragya was standing there rooted.

Next Day

Abhi was sitting like a lifeless body in his bed. Sarla came inside his room and sat next to him, caressing his head. Abhi immediately lies on her lap.

Sarla: Whatever happens, don't lose your hope Abhi.

Abhi: I lost hope on my love ma.

Sarla: What will happen if Preethi is not there in your life? I can understand how it pains when our loved ones left us. But, we have to move on Abhi. There is a lot of things which you have to see.