CHAPTER 9

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi dragged Pragya and stood in front of his house. He saw Pragya who gave him blank expression.

Abhi: You have to grow up a lot yaar

Pragya: Excuse me?

Abhi: Matlab, who one earth will get drenched in the rain? It is not good for your health.

Pragya: It's none of your business.

Abhi mimicries: Its none of your business.

Pragya glared at Abhi, whereas he didn't care about it.

Abhi: Ok, let's go in.

Abhi held Pragya's hand and took her inside his home. Abhi's house was small, but Pragya felt it beautiful and elegant.

Abhi: Let me call Sarla

Pragya: Who's Sarla?

Pragya asked with a suspicious look, whereas Abhi felt confused seeing her expression.

Abhi: Sarla is my darling sweetheart, baby, my Jaan and...

Pragya felt jealous inside her hearing Abhi, but she didn't show it outside.

Abhi: In short, she is my mother...

Pragya felt relief after hearing that Sarla is his mom.

Pragya: You will call your ma as Sarla?

Abhi: Han, wait let me introduce you to her... (SHOUTING) Sarla... Sarla...

Sarla, who was working in her kitchen, heard Abhi's voice and came out.

Sarla: Why are you making me deaf? What's the matt...

Sarla stops seeing Abhi and Pragya who were drenched fully. Sarla immediately took two towels and gave one to Pragya and another to Abhi, hitting him, whereas he yelled in pain.

Abhi: Why are you beating me?

Sarla: Won't you give her a towel?  Idiot.

Abhi: Sarla just now we entered. 

Sarla: So what? Look, how wet you both are. Go and change yourself.

Abhi: What about her?

Sarla turned and smiled at Pragya.

Sarla: Wipe yourself, dear...

Pragya nodded her head and started to wipe her hair.

Sarla: Abhi, who is she?

Abhi: Finally, you came to the point.

Sarla: Tell me...

Abhi: Ok, this is the great Pragya, my boss. Her car has got punctured so only I brought her here, and we got wet due to rain.

Sarla: Oh...

Pragya stared at Abhi for lying, whereas he gestured her to be silent.

Sarla: Beta, didn't he torture you, na?

Pragya looked at her and smiled.

Abhi: I'm a good boy.

Sarla: That she should say not you.