CHAPTER 11

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi said whereas Pragya stood there lifelessly. Abhi came towards her and hugged her, whereas tears flowed from her eyes.

Abhi whispered: I'm sorry, Pragya.

He said and went from there. Tears flowed from her eyes, uncontrollably. She kneels down and weeps. She can't accept the truth that Abhi will not be in her life. Wiping her tears, she saw the way he went through.

At Night

Pragya went to her room and sat on the bed like a lifeless body. Her eyes were bloodshot because of crying, and her face was pale with dry tears trace. Her grace went to her cupboard. She went towards the cupboard and opened it. She took the knife and caressed it with her hand.

 She took the knife and caressed it with her hand

Pragya: Abhi, I love you so much Abhi. I can't sacrifice you for anyone. You know, I have a bad habit. If anyone interferes in my way, I would just... destroy them. Don't worry darling. I won't destroy her at the beginning itself... (She walked towards her bed and sat on it, caressing the knife) I would make her understand that you are mine. If she is brilliant, she would understand. Otherwise, I have no other way. I have to remove her from my way, and I would do anything to remove her. I would do anything to get you.

Pragya said with a deadly smirk in her face.

Next Morning

Abhi went to his office as usual. While he was going to his place, he noticed Bulbul, coming towards him in a hurry.

Abhi: Bulbul, what happened? Is everything ok?

Bulbul breathing heavily: Abhi, come with me.

Bulbul said, dragging Abhi's hand to her cabin. Taking a deep breath, she started to speak.

Bulbul: What happened yesterday?

Abhi: Yesterday what?

Bulbul: You went to give that file to Pragya na. What happened there?

Abhi: Why you are asking it?

Bulbul: Wo... That... The driver said that she was very sad yesterday and he said that she cried a lot.

Abhi felt bad hearing it.

Abhi: Wo... Yesterday Pragya proposed to me, Bulbul.

Bulbul with a shocking reaction: Really?

Abhi: Ya, she said that she loves me.

Bulbul: What did you say?

Abhi: I said to her that I'm going to get married and I can't marry her.

Bulbul: Oh

Abhi: I didn't expect that she would say like that. I didn't even dream that she would love me. And I have never seen her crying.

Abhi said whereas Bulbul nodded her head.

Abhi: Anyways, I want her to move on.

Bulbul's pov: Do you think she would?

Abhi: Ok, Bulbul, let me go.

Abhi said and went from there, whereas Bulbul was standing there, thinking about yesterday's incident.

Yesterday Night

Bulbul got a call from Pragya.

Bulbul: Yes, ma'am...

Pragya in bossy tone: I want all the details about Abhi's fiancé and both of them's family details. Get me it right now.

Bulbul: Can I know why ma'am?

Pragya sternly: Do what I say? And don't say about it to anyone. If anyone knows about it, then you have to forget about your job.

Pragya said in a dangerous voice, whereas Bulbul, with no other way, sent her the details.

At Present

Bulbul's pov: God, I don't know what Pragya is going to do? Everything should be alright.

Bulbul prayed to god and starts her work.

At Pragya's cabin

Pragya was sitting with a stern face. Abhi entered the cabin and saw her.

Abhi: Pragya ma'am.

Pragya came out from her thought, hearing Abhi's voice. She gestured him to sit down.

Abhi: Pragya ma'am, how are you?

Pragya: I'm fine as usual

Pragya said as if nothing happened.

Abhi: I didn't expect yesterday's happening. I'm really very sorry if I have hurt you.

Pragya: Whatever happened has happened. There is no use in speaking about it. We have to speak about what has to happen next.

Abhi: Point.

Pragya: So, ya, I can't be your wife in your life, but I can be your friend na. Will you accept my friendship?

Pragya asked, forwarding her hands, whereas Abhi gave his hands in return. Pragya smiled feeling his hands in hers.

Abhi: Now only I'm feeling relief yaar. Seriously, I felt very bad yesterday.

Pragya: Abhi

Abhi: Han

Pragya: Can I meet your fiancé?

Abhi: Why not?

Pragya: Ok then, I would arrange a dinner tomorrow. You bring her tomorrow.

Abhi: Superb idea. Let's meet tomorrow evening.

Pragya: Ok, be ready.

Abhi: Han, ok, let me go and do my work.

Abhi said and went from there. Pragya took her mobile and dialed a number.

Pragya: Nikkil

Nikkil: Yes ma'am

Pragya: Where are you?

Nikkil: I'm out of the city.

Pragya: When you will come to Mumbai?

Nikkil: In a week.

Pragya: Hum, be ready. You may get work soon.

Nikkil smirking: Waiting.

Pragya cuts the call.

Pragya's pov: Pragya's game starts now.

Pragya thinks and smirks.

To be continued...

I hope you all like this...

Read it, if you like, please vote for me and leave your comments...

Thank you
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bye
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋