CHAPTER 25

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Bulbul finishes with a sob, whereas Purab hugged her in comfort. When both looked at Abhi, Abhi was sitting emotionlessly. His eyes were on the verge of tears, whereas it was difficult to predict whether he is angry or crying. Bulbul doesn't know how Abhi took it. Without saying anything, Abhi went from there, shocking both of them.

Abhi was roaming the entire city on his bike, without knowing what to do.

Abhi's pov

I don't know how to react to this. Already it was shocking for me knowing that Pragya is none other than my childhood friend Fuggy. Now, knowing about her truth makes me speechless. I don't know how to explain, I feel. Whether I'm, I feeling bad or feeling guilty for hurting her with my words. I thought that she is like this because of her head weight. But, I have never expected that she would have gone into this much pain.

Now, I'm thinking about how to face her. All she wants is love, and she felt that I would give her that. Can I? But I know one thing for sure. Still, now there is my little girl fuggy, hiding inside her. I want to bring her out. I want to bring her out from her darkness.

POV ends.

At Night

Pragya was sitting in her room, reading some office files. Abhi came to the home, exhausted. He entered the room and noticed Pragya seated in the nearby couch. When Pragya saw him, she immediately closed all her documents and went from there, avoiding him. Signing, Abhi went and took a shower.

After taking a shower and changing into comfortable wears, he came out and noticed Pragya lying on the bed, sleeping. He could say that she is purposefully avoiding him, but he also doesn't know how to face her. So, he lied on the bed, next to her.

Next Morning

In Sarla's house

Sarla came towards the door and opened it, hearing calling bell sound. She opened the door and noticed Abhi, standing there.

She could see his confused and pale face.

Abhi: Ma, I want to talk to you.

Sarla nodded and gestured him to come in.

After settling in the sofa, Abhi said everything about Pragya's past to Sarla, whereas Sarla's eyes were filled with tears.

Sarla: When I met her for the first time, I saw a kind of sorrow in her eyes. But, I have never expected that she would have gone through this much pain—poor child.

Sarla said whereas Abhi nodded in acceptance.

Abhi: I don't know what to do.

Abhi said confusedly, whereas Sarla signed.

Sarla: Abhi, this is your life, and you have to decide for yourself. I'm your mother, and I can only guide you. The decision is yours.

Abhi: Sarla, already I'm confused. Please don't confuse me more.

Abhi said furiously.

Sarla: As I said, This.Is.Your.Life.

Sarla said sternly, whereas Abhi scoffed.

Sarla: What did I said whenever you make decisions?

Abhi: Follow your heart.