CHAPTER 12

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Preethi: Are you sure? I mean did really Pragya ma'am call us for dinner?

Abhi: Won't you believe me?

Preethi: Not like that, Abhi. But... This is something unbelievable. The most terror, rude Pragya, is calling us for dinner.

Abhi frowns: She is not rude.

Preethi: Ya, actually it is very nice that she invited us. But Abhi you know na, I can't meet you till our marriage.

Abhi: Hell with your father's custom. I want you today evening there. Will you come or not?

Preethi: Ya, I will say something and come. Where should I come?

Abhi: Come to the bus stand. I will pick you from there.

Preethi: Ok, Love you

Abhi: Love you too

Preethi: Bye

Abhi: Bye

Abhi said and cuts the call.

Abhi's pov: Ya, she is right. It is unbelievable that Pragya invited us. She is really, very sweet and mysterious. Anyways, I'm excited to go to her house.

His thought got broken when he felt a tap on his back. He turned and saw Purab and Bulbul standing.

Abhi: Hello, love birds.

Purab: Chup Kar Abhi. Come, let's have lunch.

Abhi: No, boss, I'm going home.

Bulbul: Are you going in permission?

Abhi: Ya

Purab: Any function?

Abhi: No, some special person invited me to their house.

Bulbul: Special person?

Abhi: Ya, Pragya invited Preethi and me to her home for dinner. So, I'm going early to my home so that I could get me ready.

It was an utter shock for both Purab and Bulbul. Both were seeing him with bewildered eyes.

Abhi: You people can't believe me, na?

Abhi asked whereas both nodded their heads as yes.

Bulbul: How is it possible?

Abhi explained everything, whereas fear inside Bulbul increased a lot.

Purab: I'm happy that Pragya has changed a lot.

Abhi: Ya.

Bulbul's pov: I'm damn sure that Pragya is up to something. But what? God, I should do something; otherwise, the problem would get even more complicated.

Abhi: Ok, guys, bye.

Bulbul: Abhi

Abhi, who was about to go, stopped hearing Bulbul's voice.

Bulbul: Be careful.

Abhi saw her with a confused face, whereas she smiled nervously.