CHAPTER 6

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi: That's it. Now you walk, run or even dance, no one will care.

Pragya made her face again rough and gets up twisting her sprain leg.

Abhi: Don't twist it too much, then I won't be again to massage your leg.

Pragya gave a deadly glare, whereas Bulbul chuckled.

Abhi: Then who will complete the work, ma'am.

Abhi said like a good boy irking her. Pragya was about to move but again stopped hearing Abhi.

Abhi: Again...

Pragya signing: Now what?

Abhi: You didn't say thank you. Ok, let me say to myself. Thank you, Abhi.

Abhi said, patting his back, whereas Pragya controlled her smile.

Abhi: I want to ask one question?

Pragya: Can I ask you something?

Abhi: Ok...

Pragya: Did you swallow any radio machine? Won't you stop speaking?

Bulbul bursts into a laugh. She controlled her laugh, seeing Abhi's glare.

Abhi pouting: That's so rude.

Pragya's heart wants her just to pull his collar and kiss his lips deeply. She mentally scolds herself for thinking like that. She went from there along with Bulbul, whereas Abhi was still standing there.

Abhi: She didn't allow me to ask my question. Lady Hitler

Abhi stomped his feet and went from there.

Days started to roll. It became usual for Abhi to do something and making Pragya to get irritated. After a certain point, Pragya started to admire his naughtiness. In front of him, she used to act as if she gets irritated, but inside, she used to enjoy it. Her day doesn't start without him or doesn't end without him. But still, then, she is not ready to accept her feeling for him.

On the other side, Abhi starts to save money to pay his loan and for his marriage.

On such day

Abhi, Sarla, Disha and Vin went to Preethi's house. Preethi's family greeted them.

P's Father: Do you want something to eat Sarla Ji?

Sarla: Nai Ji, we just came here to speak about Abhi's and Preethi's marriage. As you said, Abhi also got a job, and he is also earning well. So I think there will be no issue if we discuss their marriage.

P's father: Ya, as you said, you kept your promise, and as I said, I will also keep my promise. Let's fix their marriage.

Abhi and Preethi felt happy about it.

P's father: But one condition.

Abhi horrifies hearing it.

Abhi thinks: Again!

He turned and saw Preethi, who gave a pleading look. Vin came towards Abhi's ears and said

Vin whisper: Abhi, there is no need for a villain to come from out. Your father in law is the biggest villain for your love story.