TEASER

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

I just want to give a teaser for all of you. I hope you would like it.

SCENE 1

Pragya entered into her first night room and saw Abhi, who was sitting with a pale face. With a victorious smile, she approached him.

Pragya: What are you thinking, Mr. Hubby?

Pragya asked, keeping her hand on his shoulder. Abhi closed his eyes and controlled his anger.

Pragya: From now onwards, you are mine. Do you know how happy I'm?

Abhi suddenly holds her neck and pins her on the wall. He strangled her neck furiously, making her to chock. His eyes were bloodshot, and hot tears were flowing from his eyes.

Abhi: How could you be happy Ms. Pragya Arora... Sorry sorry, Mrs. Pragya. How could you be happy after spoiling my happiness? Do you think that you have won after doing all these? For your kind information, you have lost it Pragya. For these many days, you have only seen my affection towards you. You would have seen the friendly side of me. But, from now onwards, you would see only my hater towards you.

I HATE YOU PRAGYA. YOU ARE THE PERSON WHOM I HATE IN THIS WORLD. I WON'T GET MY LOVE. NEVER EVER.

Abhi said with an uttermost hater, whereas Pragya's eyes were filled with tears.

SCENE 2

Abhi was watching Preethi getting married to some other with tears in his eyes. Preethi's father came towards Abhi with a smirk.

P's father: Finally, I have completed my duty perfectly. Now, there is no hurdle for my daughter's happiness.

Preethi's father said proudly, whereas Abhi went from there, giving a deadly glare to Preethi's father.

SCENE 3

Abhi was dumbstruck, seeing Pragya's outburst. He doesn't know how to react to it. He was staring at the room inside which she went and locked herself an hour ago. Abhi's heart was suddenly filled with fear, seeing her not responding. He went towards the door, and to his surprise, the door was unlocked.

He entered the room and found it to be dark. He oned the lights and shock was an understatement for him after seeing Pragya's situation there.

SCENE 4

Bulbul: What's the matter, Abhi?

Abhi sternly: What is the relationship between you and Pragya?

Bulbul was taken aback, hearing him.

Many mysteries and twists are going to be solved in the upcoming chapters.

I hope you all like this...

Read it, if you like, please vote for me and leave your comments...

Thank you
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bye
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋