|||***PROLOGUE***|||

For some people, life will be like an apple which have some bitter parts but for some people, it will be a bitter ground only bitter without any tastes. some people will through that bitter ground and end their life but some people won't do that, they will taste every bit of it even though it leaves your tongue tasteless and lifeless. the people who experience that either become adamant or tired and give up. i am in the first category. i want to eat this bitter ground till the end just to see what it finally has?

i came to London before 2 years from now. my mind still can't able to accept the fact that i chose this life and emptiness in my life and still can't able to figure it out. for the first in my lifetime, i took that decision to leave everyone and go far away from them. people say i am a bad omen to the people who love me to the core, proving that many things happened in my loved one's life. some peoples even reached heaven because of me and my bad omen. but then too i didn't opt to die, why i should accept the defeat? if everything happening because of my fate, let my fate and god decide my end. and it for sure i won't ever try to end my life. lets god decide my end and stop my life, till then i am going to eat this bitter ground.  - anika thought while having morning coffee in her favorite cafe and which can't resist herself from thinking about her beautiful past when bitter ground tastes sweets to her but the bitter ground is bitter ground right.

the time when her only financial support her daadi was ill, and she was impatiently waiting for her turn to go inside the face-face interview. she crossed 3 levels before that reaching here for her this job is more than important. her entire life depends on this.

Ms. Anika... - a person called her name out while praying God, she entered.

come in... have a seat! - Hr of the company asked her to take the seat. she sat on her seat while giving a small smile in her face.

Ms. Anika... tell me about yourself! - a blue-eyed man who sat in the middle of the HR asked her. 

sir, i am anika, origin from Bangalore and settled in Mumbai... and finished my post graduate in ... - she stopped after seeing his uninterested posture. 

i am listening... what's your name? Miss whatever... - he chuckled and dragged her in the place that she don't need this job for any cause. she also made her mind she won't leave the place before teaching him a good lesson.

"first of all, i am not Mr. WHATEVER ... i am Anika... ok Mr. WHATEVER, TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF?" - she asked him instead, and she sounds like thunder. i leaned back on her chair and crossed her legs forgetting table manners. why she even care? if she don't need this job.

"excuse me... i think you're forgetting i am the interviewer here" - he asked her having a slight smile in his face. she still can't able to assure which type of smile is this, he got impressed or he got a fun time on seeing her attitude, but she concluded with the second option and she concluded to play with him. 

"i think you're forgetting Mr. WHATEVER. this is my college" - she said with a smile and this time the two HR's who accompanied him started to nudge the college principal regarding my attitude. 

"Ms. Anika... mind your language" - college principal warned her but she didn't see to be giving an ear to his words.

"Sir, i think you're forgetting something... i am still the president of student association... hope you remember that" - she replied back to the college principal. before his two HR's could say anything that blue-eyed man opened his mouth.

"my name is not Mr. WHATEVER... i called or referred as Shivaay Singh Oberoi by my parents and others... you can call me shivaay rather than Mr. WHATEVER..." - he spoke with a sweet smile upto her surprise.