Moms know the feeling!

"can you tell? where are you taking us?" - anika asked shivaay while holding shivanya in the passenger seat. shivaay nodded no and started his car. shivanya was busy eating her toffees where Anika became hell tired of asking him questions. 

after 15 minutes of drive, he stopped his car in the backside of one huge mansion. he gave her blindfold and ask her to wear it. "first tell me where are you taking us?", she asked. he signed disbelief and forcefully made her wear that and quickly went to her side, opened the door for her. he held shivanya in one of his arms and helped Anika using another. she carefully climbed out of the car in confusion. he held her hands and made her follow his path. without even speaking anything she followed his path and her feet stopped working when she heard babies crying sound. blindfold got wet because of the tears rushing from her eyes. she can't able to figure out the reason. but her heart knew, she was nearing to her long-time wish.

"are you ready?" - she heard shivaay's voice. she nodded. 

her heart skipped for a while when she saw the nameplate. 

Shivani home and orphanage - Anika read out the name aloud. 

our name. - he whispered in her ears. she looked at his eyes immediately. her mouth was bounded with happiness. she can't even able to speak aloud. 

including shivanya and the baby, we have totally 150 kids. all are celebrating their birthday today... how was my surprise? - shivaay asked Anika but Anika has nothing to say. in her heart, she wanted to thank him for fulfilling her wish. but nothing came from her mouth in reality. emotions were running out like water flow. 

thankyou so much... you know when we are cutting the cake, I felt some unknown guilt which was stabbing my heart again and again... but now after seeing this... I am feeling peaceful than ever...  - words slipped from her mouth. shivaay recognized everything but remained silent as he don't want her to go and suffer on the same path. 

shall we? - he asked for her hand. she smiled and intertwined her hand with her. they moved inside, leaving their bitter past behind forever, even though Anika can't remember anything. she can sense Shivani's presence like a shield that changed her and helped her to get back to her home, shivaay's heart. shivani never died, in fact, mixed and intertwined with them. both Anika and shivaay can feel that but shivaay only remembers. both spend their entire day with the kids in the orphanage and had a great day with them. 

I love you Shivani baby and happy birthday... be there with us always... - shivaay thought when he saw her daughter in every child before his eyes. his heart automatically gets relieved when he became the reason behind their smile. 

**************

they came home late in the night, shivanya already slept in the car but Anika can't able sleep even shut her eyes to rest. for no reason, she becomes emotional and tears are running out from her eyes. her heart ached but she remained silent and kept it away from shivaay. but shivaay understood the reason behind her silence and decided not to talk until she opens up. shivaay took her to his room, it was her first time entering his room after their marriage. but Anika was unaware of that and least cared about anything else. 

"come inside" - shivaay called her, she nodded and went inside without even reacting. shivaay kept sleeping shivanya on the bed while Anika thuds on the bed staring at the stars from the window. shivaay doesn't want to disturb her but he can never leave at that space.

hey, - shivaay clutches her shoulder and made her come out her thought.

nothing, I was just... - she started to make some lies but he caught her.

you still can't able to tell lies... you don't want to share until you feel comfortable with me... I understand. - he said she nodded no, side hugged him and placed her nearer to his heart.

if I know I would have definitely told you about it... but the thing is I really have no idea about anything. I feel like missing someone or something terribly... can't able to figure it out... - she said and cried in his chest. even though he knew the reason, he didn't say anything. he patted her arms and comforted her as much he can. she felt peace in his arms and felt relieved from her pain but she wants to do something to get herself relieved from the guilt. her eyes catch a bunch of balloons lying in a corner. she released herself from his embrace and took a ballon and searched for a marker. 

"marker?" - she asked shivaay. even though, he was confused. he took the marker from the table and gave it to her.

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, BUT I KNOW I AM WRITING TO ONE WHO IS VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART BUT UNFORTUNATELY NOT BEFORE MY VISION. TO WHOMEVER IT BELONGS... PLEASE TAKE A NOTE... I AM MISSING YOU TO THE CORE... AND I LOVE YOU... - she wrote it in the ballon.

beautiful...- shivaay exclaimed.

maa's idea... - Anika said.

let fly it together... - shivaay said and flew it in the air together. not only Anika, but shivaay also felt relieved from the guilt and finally, but they also started to move on in their life.