Everything is over.

Burning alive is better than seeing the pain of your own blood. everything around them went blank, especially for anika. even though everything happened coincidently she blamed her for everything in her heart. her mind becomes like a pause and play button which backward the entire scene happened before her eyes and repeated it for uncountable times. but her legs are rushing along with the stretcher in the hospital. she can't even able to recall how she reached the hospital but seeing her bleeding and unconscious daughter in front of her eyes gave her a recap of her whole life. they took her inside the ICU. Nothing was going in her mind, she remained blank. 

"Everything is my fault"  shivaay uttered when his legs gave up on watching his little suffering between death and life.

Anika woke up and touched the reality, she can able to sense the smell of the hospital, the same smell which gave her hope and snatched the same hope before one and a half years. a strange voice inside her head already warned her not to come back to their lives again. but she came back. 

"Don't worry shivaay! nothing will happen to our Shivani" - she spurted with the tears flowing from her eyes.

Even though shivaay was heartbroken to see his daughter state, he was more frightened to see anika when she uttered Shivani rather than shivanya. his heart was confused for what he should cry? for his only daughter's condition or his wife's nightmare which came true for a second time.

BEFORE 2 YEARS.

"twins are born... two daughters" the doctor announced which gave a huge relief to shivaay, for a while ago, he was experiencing the rough path of his life, seeing his wife crying and shouting in pain.

"how's anika?" he inquired immediately.

"mother is fine," the doctor said and allowed him to go inside the ward to see his two precious pearls and his life.

His daughters were not crying rather than they were giggling. Flowers bloomed inside his heart on hearing his daughters for the first time, along with them he heard some sobs, it's from the mother seeing her daughter playing for the first time.

he quickly rushed towards her side and asked, "Hey! what happened? paining?" he asked while caressing her cheeks. she held his hands and cumulated her left out strength, half sat on the bed. he adjusted the bed and she sat comfortably on the bed.

"are you alright?" he again asked her with concern.

"Nothing... just feeling happy!" - she smiled and kissed his palms. even though he felt the same way, he didn't cry rather than decided to tease her along with his newborn daughters.

"thank god! my daughters aren't like you," he passed the comment and moved towards the carriage where his two babies were lying.

"both are so cute ani... just like..." the words stopped coming from his mouth on seeing his daughters cuteness and red cheeks. they both are smiling and their hands were intertwined with each other.

"you" - anika completed the sentence. he moved his gaze from the kids and focused his beautiful wife.

"Why so?" he asked.

"Because i liked to watch you than watching myself before the mirror" - she said with a heart-stealing smile. 

"ahaan Mrs. Oberoi..." he said and moved towards the bed and rested himself over there.