Getting back to home!

"it's not a dream... it's real... fu**ing real" - she exclaimed as soon as omru took shivanya back to her room. shivaay had nothing to say and felt guilty for no reason.

"shivaay..." - tears ran out from her eyes when she saw him standing numbly without any emotions. he tried to move himself out and console her in his arms but he stood numbly looking at with ranging emotions. but she started to move towards him. 

"shivaay, I got enough explanation... but I wanted to hear it from you... this is for real or something else... please tell me..." - she asked him like a puppy when it saw its owner after a long long time. but shivaay neither can't resist himself from hearing her nor speaks anything. his heart got fulfilled to see her in front of his eyes which he thinks only happens in dream.

"shivaay, please speak something... please... I can't able to tolerate this silence... please... you know right, I lost my memory... please... shivaay..." - she cried but then too, he was silent. with no other option left, she held his palm and reach it towards her lips. he hands were trembling on the sudden electrifying effect of her touch. it eventually pulled all his emotions out. he started to feel her touch in every part of his body when he pulled her for a hug. he never hugged to leave her, he hugged her to make her stupid mind to understand what they meant for each other even though they try much to get a part, they can't make it up. destiny makes them face each other multiple times. 

"shivaay..." she started, but he interrupted her with his kiss on her neckline. she understood what he was trying to say and what he don't want to say. even though it looks like a puzzle she doesn't want mess her mind in that. she got what she needs. the reason to live. he didn't say the words I miss you but he conveyed everything to her. 

even though they don't want to leave themselves and wanted to stay in each other arms forever, but they have to break the embrace because clarification is needed. shivaay understood she accepts him as her husband and shivanya as her daughter but her mind needs a clarification for everything. he pulled her away from her. for a while, Anika's heart started to beat fast because of the little separation between them. her heartbeats become normal when he cupped her face with his palms and the tears from his eyes conveyed everything to her. but he wants to talk and she was ready to listen to him even though it doesn't matter to her. 

"Anika..." - he started to speak, her heartfelt sudden relax when she heard her name from his mouth. 

"hmm" - she nodded and begged him inside to keep talking with her till the end.

"I am sorry..." - he said while cupping her face and made her read his eyes in her full consciousness. 

"I shouldn't have let you go that carnival... that's where everything started..." he lied because he don't want any mistakes this time. even though he was telling lies, he's doing for her sake and the unborn's sake. he tried to cuddle the lies in the way she believes them completely.

"there they caught you... and the whole mess, it's all happened because of my foolishness..."  - he said, here he told her the truth. 'they' he meant their bitter memories and they caught her again because of his foolish act. Tears flowed towards his cheeks but Anika wiped it soon.

"business rivals... Anika, hereafter... it won't repeat because I am going to leave everything... I want you more than anything... I don't want anything... I just want you by my side always" - he said and kissed her forehead.

"Promise me... that you never leave me for a while... promise me... please" - he pleaded in front of her holding her palms inside his palms in the scare.

"promise..."- she instantly said and hugged him again. this time, she arrested him, inside her forever in her heart and became capable to do anything for him. even giving up her soul, happiness for him. but his whole happiness surrounds around her.