Love against Obstacles.

"anika" - the words slipped from his mouth when his eyes finally saw her after 2 years. he even calculated the days and hours. because he missed her that much extent. before that day, he also had no idea that she was undergoing the most painful path in her life, but she decided to leave her, he understood but in the same while he wanted her by his side. 

where anika again experienced the same pain after 2 years at its high speed, till that moment she experienced it as a knife slowly stabbing her in her heart but when saw him and heard her name from his mouth, she felt like thousands of knife stabbing her continuously on the same place in her heart. she really can't able to handle that, she tried a lot to control her tears but her body didn't respond to her brain. In no time, she fainted at the place, before her body reaches the ground he held her in his arms. 

"anika... open your eyes" - shivaay slightly slapped her on her cheeks but no response still. his hands started to shiver in fear. the one thing, he had in his mind was her. he needed her back in his life. he can't afford to loose her again. he held her tightly in his arms and leaned down on the floor. the tears from his eyes aren't ready to stop. by then someone called an ambulance and he accompanied her, he wasn't ready to leave her hand for a second because he thought he may loose her once again if he leaves her hand.

they took the stretcher towards the hospital but then too he didn't leave her hands. when they took her inside the emergency ward, he tried a lot to go inside but the doctors and nurse didn't allow him which left in no other option to stay outside. he was already got separated from her for the past 2 years, he can't able to stay in that place further. if he can, he will just break the door and go inside, but he can't. soon the doctor came outside.

"what happened?" - shivaay rushed and asked the doctor.

"panic attack" - the doctor said in a calm tone which made his face go pale.

"who are you to her?" - the doctor further asked him.

"husband" - shivaay replied to her after a long pause.

"is she has any history of attacks?" - the doctor again interrogated him and left him in a deep thought where he don't want to recall those incidents when made their lives upside down.

"Yeah, before 2 years... it happened" - shivaay replied to her where he can't able to explain more than that. his throat had gone dry, it becomes difficult for him to speak further.

"ok... i understand" - the doctor said and permitted him to go inside. he rushed inside. his one side of his heart left with no courage to go in front of her where another just wanted to stay by her side till the last breath and wanted to share the pain which she was dealing for 2 long years. hearing to his another side he went inside and sat next to her in the bed. he tugs back the hair which was covering her beautiful face.

she was not his chubby, cute and naughty anika anymore. her hollow cheeks, dark circles, and her condition clearly told him about her and in what pain she was dealing. he can't resist his tears as well as himself from kissing her cheeks. 

"i missed you" - he said while kissing her cheeks and her neckline continuously. if she was his old anika, she would have responded it with a cute smile in her face but now everything changed. but shivaay's heart wasn't ready to take this change and move on in his life. he wants her happy, smiling and Chrisp anika back. but his mind knew whatever happens she will never come back alive. 

"please, anika... i can't take this separation anymore... please" - he slept next to her and whispered in her ear, in the hope she will give him the response, but nothing happened. even his weepings didn't reach her ears. he placed his head on her shoulder and continuously whispered in her ears to come back while grabbing her waist protectively in his side.