Miseries.

even though he was hell hurt like her, he tried to console her and tell her. it wasn't her fault whatever was to happen, it happened. but no words came from his mouth when she stared him without any emotions. the eyes which him the treasure of the whole world was looking like the dead.  but then too, gathering his left out courage, he led his way towards her. 

on the other hand, anika felt very weak when he walked towards her with his pleading eyes the thing which she never wanted to see it in her whole life. she wanted him to smile heartfully like their old times. she don't want to see him like this. she woke up when she heard her daughter name from his mouth and carefully heard his story "adventures of the queen of the forests" where every character king and the princess surround around the queen. that spot she understood they were standing under the thorns for the past 2 years.

 after reading the pain in his face also she made her mind she should not go weak before him for any cause. when he steps closer,  she pulled the syringe in her hand and was about to step up. but shivaay stopped her.

"where are you going?" - he asked while holding her shoulders with concern and pure love.

"i am leaving" - she said and shrugged off his hands on her body, even though she yearned for his touch for a long time.

"where?" - he asked her where he gave a death look to him. 

"ok, i understand... but you need rest... so stay for a while and we will talk about this later" - he said and forcefully made her sit on the bed.

"look, i have decided... i am going... and i am leaving this place right now... and you're nobody to stop me" - she yelled at her high pitch and tried to move.

"anika... stop being a child... take rest first... we will talk about this later" - he said and tried to calm her off. but she was not ready to listen to him. she stood up in a jerk but the dizziness made her fall at the bed back.

"anika... are you alright?" - shivaay asked her while wrapping her shoulders protectively. he made her rest in the bed and he ran outside to call the doctor. when he came back anika was missing.  he hit his hands on his forehead and thinks the history repeats itself but he was sure in one point, he won't let her go away from him this time.

When shivaay hug her, her two illusions got clear, one is the illusion about her secret admirer and another, she thought everything happened was coincidental, i.e shivaay buying her office and spending his whole time in this office facing his cabin opposite to her table. being caught red-handedly shivaay finally proposed to anika and put an end to this hide and seek. but anika wasn't ready to accept him. In fact, It's quite shocking for her. after that shivaay moved to his house from the apartment and also a pink color curtain resisted her to see his face in the office. finally, she regretted her for her decision of rejecting him rather than she would have asked the time. and most importantly she started to miss his cheap trick to woo her. one fine day, she decided to resign the job as she found a better offer in another company.

"Sir" - she knocked on the door with a wide smile in her face.

"come in" - he permitted her to come in.

"Sir! here is my resignation letter..." - she immediately placed the letter in his table and saw his shocking face.

"wh... what.. happened? why are you resigning your job?" - shivaay asked her in a panic tone.

"Sir, i have 2 reasons to leave this job... one is i got a better offer in another company and the second" - anika was about to tell, but he stopped her.

"i know the second reason..." - he said and closed the laptop in a fury.

"Sir... listen to my reason once!" - anika said with a hidden smile in her face where shivaay fails to recognize her.  he remained silent and looked at her eyes with a heavy heart.

"the second reason is i can't date my boss" - anika said but shivaay was failing to understand those words.

"what you just said?" - shivaay asked her.

"i can't date my boss" - she said calmly without any blush in her face.

"what does it mean?" - shivaay asked her in confusion.

"i can't date my boss means i can't date my boss... it's against my principle..." - anika said in a stern tone and left the cabin with a sweet smile in her face. after 10 long minutes, shivaay clearly understood that she proposed him. 

she came out of her beautiful dream when a car came and stops in front of her blocking her way. she jerked in shock, shivaay rushed out of the car and came towards her in fury. he was angry enough to go and slap her. but his anger faded away when he saw her lifeless eyes. 

"where are you going?" - shivaay asked her while shaking her shoulders. she remained silent.

"i asked you something..." - shivaay again asked her, this time tears escaped from his eyes.

"none of your business" - anika said while jerking off his hand.

"none of my business, i am your bloody husband dammit... remember?" - shivaay asked her in a high pitch. 

"it doesn't mean that you can rule me" - she said while jerking her hand.

"you're forgetting something... we are not legally separated... you're still my wife..." - shivaay yelled at a high pitch where anika was slightly impressed with his claim over her, but she was not ready to show it. 

"see, you can go wherever you want... but not before giving me divorce... understand Mrs. Oberoi..." - shivaay finally said as he left with no option to stop her. anika seems to be convinced with his words but her heart cried on hearing the word divorce from him. he grabbed her hand and forcefully made her sit on the car and the car moved. both were sitting in silence, as both were hell hurt by the word divorce. by breaking the silence, shivaay phone rang.  shivaay immediately looked at anika who was sitting in the other end of the car, leaving huge distance between them.

"shivaay! found anika?" - pinky asked him in the phone.

"hmm" - he replied in monosyllable.

"give the phone to her" - pinky asked him. he nodded and gave the phone to anika. she held it unwillingly and responded,  "hello".

"anika..." - pinky started to cry hearing her voice after a long time. by then she also heard a little girl's sound from behind which made her so weak second by second.

"aika" - she said loudly in excitement while taking the phone from pinky. anika immediately dropped the phone and started to cough continuously. 

"what happened?" - shivaay rubbed her back and made her drink water. by then a mild sound of shivanya from the phone hits his ears. he understood and took the phone and cut the call.