Facing the utmost fear!

Making her heart stone, anika went inside their house and surprised to see pinky at the doorstep with teary eyes. she gazes down her vision and didn't raise her head again to see them. shivanya was very enthusiastic to see her mom on their house as real till then she saw her mom only in photos but anika wasn't ready to react anything, neither she touched shivanya nor talked with anyone. shivaay remained silent with a hope that one day, his anika will come back to him like before. 

"where's the guest room?" - anika asked one of the help, she immediately turned his gaze towards shivaay, he nodded helplessly, they took anika's luggage and went towards the guestroom. that's the last time shivanya met her in that week. she was living in the house for sure but like a detached person. shivaay somehow peep inside her room for giving her medicines but he wasn't allowed to speak anything after that. somewhere in his heart shivaay felt blessed to see her daily rather than these 2 years went without her. but shivanya even though having a mom she wasn't allowed to go inside her room. 

"princess, hold the phone properly i can't able to see how they are putting a braid in the hair" - shivaay said while trying to put a braid in shivanya's hair with the help of youtube tutorial.

"pappa... ike dat (like that)" - shivanya said while pointing her finger towards anika's photo frame who was standing while putting a long braid in her hair in that frame.

"that's too complicated! don't know how your mumma able to do that" - shivaay said while struggling with her long hair. 

"ill go to Aika" - shivanya said and about to run away from that place. shivaay picked her wrist and made her face him.

"where are you going?" - shivaay asked her.

"Aika's room" - shivanya replied in a very low tone as her father caught her this time also.

"i said na baby! mumma is suffering from flu, she will come when she becomes healthy" - shivaay said while caressing her hair. 

"in't u give dolo (children fever medicine) to er? (didn't you give dolo to her?)" - shivanya asked him, he chuckled.

"yes, but she's still not feeling well... she warned me if i bring you near to her, the consequences will be very bad" - shivaay said in a scared tone.

"ooohhh paapa... aa u scared? (are you scared?)" - shivanya asked while cupping her mouth.

"who said? i am not scared of your mumma." - shivaay said without facing shivanya.

"paapa... innacio (Pinnochio)" - shivanya smirked while pinching his nose. he smiled, held her in his hands and showered her with kisses.

"my smart girl" - he said where she chuckled.

"of course, i am scared...forgot she's the queen of the forest" - shivaay added while kissing shivanya's forehead.

"ok... let me concentrate on your hairstyle" - shivaay said while facing her towards the mirror. he again tried to put the braid while watching the youtube video. after struggling for 30 minutes, he finally did with her hairstyle.

"uff... finished" - shivaay relieved after finishing the whole process successfully. he didn't feel this much happy when he topped in his university. he smiled heartfully seeing her daughter smiling. 

she went before the mirror and asked, "paapa... itz ike aika's" (its like anika's).

"Why are you calling her with her name? call mumma" - shivaay said in a slightly stern tone.

"ok" - shivanya said while facing his reflection on the mirror. he smiled.

"mumma" - shivanya suddenly yelled on seeing anika's reflection on the mirror. shivaay got stunned and turned his gaze towards the doorstep. upto his shock, anika lost her balance and about to fall. before her body reaches the ground shivaay held her in his arms. shivaay held her in his arms and took her towards the bed.