Partners know the best.

sunrays peeps from the window to tell them that brightness in their life finally appeared in their life. shivaay was sleeping in the middle having his daughter and his wife on either sides. shivanya slept completely above him where her handheld Anika's palm which was touching his chest gently, maybe she was missing her even in her sleep. his lips curved a little for a smile seeing them arresting him from either side. he neither can't able to move nor wake them up from the sleep. he himself doesn't want to go away from his grip. Instead of escaping, he pulled the two in his embrace and caressed their hair.

By then he felt anika's slightly bulbed belly touched his belly made him realize his responsibility again but her chest didn't touch him, she resisted the touch with her right arm while hugging herself. he laughed at the spot when he saw her arm covering her protectively. And disturbed both of them from their deep sober. anika opened her eyes where shivanya moved away from shivaay and slept peacefully on the other side of the bed.

anika instantly half sat on her bed when she felt his hand on her side of her left breast even though he didn't hold her in that with knowledge. she felt some electrifying effect on her. 

what happened? - he asked on her sudden reaction. 

Don't know... - she whispered inaudibly. 

Nothing... want to use the washroom... - she gave a reason, took a deep breath and proceeded her way towards the washroom. 

shivanya was not her surrogate baby! - he commented where Anika stopped walking. she gulped her dry throat and got up an act of courage to turn back and face him. but he was not there. she knew she was too conscious about these since yesterday when shivanya asks her the question how? but the consciousness developed when she sensed him. she knew he didn't touch her with his knowledge but her senses make everything difficult for her. shivanya was covered safely with pillows. she took a deep breath and moved inside the washroom. 

what's happening to me? why I am behaving like this? shit, stop this... and behave normally with everyone. - she said to herself and moved out of the washroom. her heartbeat choked for a while when he saw him shirtless with a towel wrapping around his waist. his smell invades her in and made her so weak on her feet. she never felt like this but seeing him half-naked in front of her making her heartbeat fast than usual.

does he do for purpose? - she whispered but he smiled at his reflection when he sensed Anika in the same room.

why he's making me so week? - she again whispered with her shivering hand.

Ani... get ready, maa arranged pooja... she gave that saree to you... - he said and pointed her finger on the bed. her eyes came out in shock when she saw the saree lying on the bed. he expected her shocking reason and controlled his smile to the hell in.

saree...? - she questioned him in shock.

any problem...  - he asked her normally controlling his laugh to the core.

no... where's mom? - she asked and tried to find her help.

she went to the hospital in the early morning itself... - shivaay said and thanked neeti's patient for calling her. 

any problem... we can sort it out... tell me... - he asked her when he saw her worried face. 

nothing... - she said, but he busted to laugh when she declined, she remained confused to see him. but he forwarded towards her while laughing but she steps back. 

stop making me feel like a third-person... I can help you to wear the saree... after all, I become experienced in it... planning to open a youtube channel...  - he said to her while laughing.