The pain of loneliness

shivaay forcefully made her get ready but anika's mind was not ready to come with him but she made her mind it's for a few days after that she will give divorce to shivaay and go away from his life forever. with that hope, she packed everything, but shivaay was not ready to give her divorce at any cost. but he didn't tell to her.

"shall we go?" - shivaay asked anika.

"hmm" - she responded without even facing him.

"okay" - he said and asked for the luggage in her hands, she resisted it but shivaay forcefully take it in her hands and moved forward while holding her wrist in another hand. they reached the airport and shivaay's car parked near his private jet.

"yours" - anika asked him.

"ours" - he replied but anika didn't respond to him.

"come... let's go..." - shivaay asked.

"you're inviting your own unluck" - anika passed a comment, shivaay didn't fail to notice that. 

"luck and unluck are depended upon each perspective and i don't believe... for me i carrying my life back with me in this journey" - he said and this time also he didn't fail to amuse her. they get down from the car and entered their private jet. 

anika sat on the seat where shivaay went to her side and locked her seatbelt. she didn't even raise her head and see him in the whole process. he literally felt hurt with her ignorance but didn't show anything on his face. he moved towards his side and sat opposite to her. she leaned towards the window and got lost in her own thoughts. by then shivaay remembers about her medicines, he ordered the air hostess to get water and candies as she is algetic towards the bitterness. she came and give it to shivaay. 

anie... have your medicines... - shivaay gave those medicines to her. she didn't protest because she knew if she protests she would tend to shivaay's anger side and her energy level was too low by that time and it's very hard to handle. 

give me... - she asked, he gave the medicine and water. she had it and give the bottle back to him. 

candies? - shivaay asked her.

no need... i am become habited towards the bitterness... - she said and leaned back on the window and stared the night stared sky leaving shivaay in worries. 

In a few minutes, she dozed down soon shivaay moved towards her side, made her head rest on his shoulders pulled her towards his side where anika yawned and slept peacefully on his shoulder but shivaay remained woke up while thinking about their beautiful moments in their most terrible state.

"You shouldn't have left your family for me" - anika said while sleeping on his shoulders in their 1 bhk apartment in Indonesia. shivaay's father Shakthi asked shivaay to leave the house with anika when they came to know about their marriage. but shivaay chose anika over his family because he knew anika need him more than their family.

"you said i left my family... can't you see i am hugging my family and talking" - shivaay chuckled with a heavy heart. anika hit his chest. 

"but then too, i can't take this shivaay... your mom may be right, i am not perfect for you..." - anika said in a very low tone. shivaay stood up and look into her eyes.

"leave everything, tell me what you said?" - shivaay asked her.

"what i said?" - anika stood up and asked him. 

"you said i am caring you like your parents... for me more than my parents you needed me... and let me do it for my first daughter" - shivaay said.