Back to routine.

After 4 months. 

It has been 4 months since anika left him, no calls, no messages and nothing from her. when shivanya asks him about her mom, he will ignore her with simple reasons. everyone went in the rough path and felt isolated on one side. shivanya got discharged and shivaay and shivanya went back to Oberoi mansion. he thought he will go back to his house once he found anika but whatever happened was beyond his knowledge. 

"papa..." shivanya called him when he lost himself in his thought.

shivaay immediately came to her side and asked, "what baby? do you want anything?" 

"isty"(thirsty) she said while rubbing her eyes. In these 4 months, shivaay didn't go anywhere neither to the office or outside. he lived under his roof keeping his eye and his concentration only on shivanya.

"papa..." - she again called him. 

"hmm" - he responded to her.

"i ad a reem"(i had a dream)" - she started while placing her head on his chest. 

"what dream?" - he asked while tugging themselves under the duvet.

"Birthaay... u..me... mummah... ut the ake" (birthday... you, me, mumma cut the cake) - she told while placing her right hand near to his heart.

his heartbeat skipped for a while when she talked about anika, even though he took her to a new home and removed all her photographs she stayed in her heart like a constant. he gulped his throat and tried to divert her.

"Ohh... i forgot... your birthday is coming on next week right... tell me what you want for birthday?" shivaay shown a fake excitement and asked her what she wants. 

"Aika" she replied. hearing her reply his breath choked. his tears were in ready to go motion. but he remained to show a cool face to her.  

"ah... how did i forget? i promised my doll that i will buy her a Stephany doll on her birthday... shivaay is soo dump" he pouted sadly at her.

"vaay cute..." she pinched his cheeks and kissed his cheeks as anika do every time when he does anything cute. 

"then Vanya?" he mimicked her in her tone. 

"Vanya petty" she giggled where he kept his hand on his forehead.

"it's not petty... It's pretty... say preeeety" he asked her to repeat. 

"peeeetyyy" she repeated. 

"Nothing is gonna happen with you..." he signed disbelief on seeing her antics. she giggled. shivaay took a magic stick and asked her, "ok, wish time... tell me what you want?".

"ice cream... rocky road," she told with excitement.

"how the words are coming normally now?" - shivaay asked suspiciously. she giggled. 

"ok, let's go" - he said and took her in his arms. shivaay took his car keys and placed her in the baby seat and started the car.

"papa... Wats Aika's favovite ice cream?" she asked shivaay who was driving.

"see, ice cream shop came... come out! we are going to have ice cream... yay..." he shouted in fake excitement. 

"yayyyy" she responded and shivaay took her in his arms and moved inside the ice cream shop.

"one rocky road" shivaay ordered. 

"for you sir," the waiter asked. 

shivaay i want butterscotch with caramel... - shivaay heard anika's voice and realized it was his illusion.

"nothing" - he said, as it's a self-service he moved towards the counter table to pick his order. he left his phone on the table.

"pappa... oone" shivanya shouted.

"don't take... i will come..." shivaay said but shivanya quickly attended the call.

"Hello," she answered. shivaay signed disbelief.

"Aika" shivanya yelled, shivaay dropped the ice cream which was in his hands.