A new start.

The light started to flicker in his dark life when shivanya called anika while answering the phone, his heart raced, shivaay consoled himself and moved towards shivanya to take the call from her. No emotions were shown in his face but in his heart, he was yearning to hear her once. 

"hello" he answered, beep sound came upto his disappointment. 

"papa... aika..." shivanya jumped in excitement. Anger rages in his veins, he tried his level best to control it but it started to drown himself.

"stop it shivanya... you're crossing your limits... every time anika... anika, don't know anything other than that...  LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY SHE' LL NEVER COME BACK TO YOU OR ME... so stop calling her name and come, we have to go home..." - he told the things which he resisted to tell her for 4 months. shivanya started to weep when shivaay yelled at her. he didn't speak a word after that, he paid the bill took her in his car and went back to his house. shivanya's weepings weren't stopping. 

When he parked the car in his house, shivanya rushed outside and went to rudy's room. she back hugged him and start to cry loudly. 

"oh my god, what happened to my princess" - rudy immediately woke up from his sleep and asked her.

"pa..paapa... old... me" (pappa scold me) she said and she wept continuously.

"don't cry, baby! come let's go and scold daddy... how can he scold my princess that to in her birthday week?"  - rudy started to calm her off and took her in his arms.

while seeing rudy coming down with shivanya, shivaay tried to ignore the conversation, but he can't when he saw shivanya's red face, his heart started to melt. 

"baiya! why did you scold my princess?" he asked with fake anger.

"i... just... i am sorry my doll... hereafter i won't scold you... i am sorry" - shivaay asked shivanya to forgive him while pinching his ears on either of his sides. shivanya smiled and widened her arms, he took her in his arms and went to their room.

"papa... i swear... itz aika..." - shivanya started to prove her point.

"baby! please..." - he started to cry looking at shivanya, shivanya stunned on seeing her father tears for the first time. but this time, shivaay really can't able to control his tears. he cried.

"pleche on't cy papa..." (please don't cry)  shivanya finally told.

"if you again talk about anika... i will become sad and cry... do you want me to cry?" shivaay asked her, she nodded no.

"then please, don't take her name..." - he again cried. shivanya hugged him tightly and didn't say anything. sometimes it's okay to open up.

SAME WHILE  IN PUNE.

"who attend his call?" an old lady in a tea table asked a lady opposite to her.

"Yeah, seems like his daughter is who attended his call... then the connection lost..." she said in a very low tone. she searched about him in the internet and came to know about his daughter and he's a single father to his daughter.

"don't worry, try again... you said he's your best friend... he may help you" -  the old lady said while holding her palms.

"but... he moved on in his life... i don't want to be his liability..." she finally spoke where tears sprinkled out from her eyes.

"anika... why are you crying now?" - that old lady asked her.

"don't know... feeling lost... i don't know what i am going to do with my child in this cruel world" - she said while caressing her 4 months old stomach.