|||***EPILOGUE***|||

"why you always get confused when it comes to tying shoelace" - 6 years old shivanya asked her four years old brother. 

"orry didu... pleash lasht tyme" - her brother asked to tie his shoe lays for the last time. but shivanya it definitely won't be the last time, every morning he behaves like this and gets late for the school. 

"tomorrow onwards i am going in the school bus... you have to wake up early" - shivanya informed her brother just for scaring him because unless she tells something like this he will never ever wake up early in the morning.

"no... didu... no school bus... please" -  her brother fakely cried infront of her. 

"then tie your lace..." - shivanya asked her brother, he looked at his shoes and looked at her. he knew he can't tie his shoelace in any possible way and moreover they were getting late for school. so he tried his trick which every time works on his elder sister.

"missing mumma" - he said and looked down the floor with a fake crying face. on the next second, he saw his sister tying his shoelaces.

"i lub you, di... more than anyone..." - he said and kissed her cheeks, she acted like glaring at him but hugged him tightly on the very next second.

"shivanya... aadhvik, come let's have the breakfast... getting late for school..." - pinky yelled from downstairs. Both ran at their high speed when aadhvik was about to slip, shivanya balanced him. 

"daadi... toast!" - shivanya told when she was feeding alu parata to aadhvik.

"daadi... padata" - aadhvik hurried her when she was feeding toast to shivanya. she became confused and both kids enjoyed it to the core. when they were done with breakfast, they got inside the car for school. pinky won't get worried about aadhvik until shivanya was there next to him. she was not only his sister but also been there with him as his second mother. when shivanya was there with him, he will never miss his mom. 

"didu... tell me what ill u call when a farmer stuck in the taffic" (what will you call when a farmer stuck in the traffic) - aadhvik asked shivanya on their way back to home.

"you might have better answer... so tell... but one condition, i will laugh when it's really funny... don't force me to laugh..." - shivanya warned him before he could answer. 

"it's kissan (farmer in Hindi)  jam" - aadhvik told, fell on the seat and laughed. seeing him laughing like this,  khanna from the driver seat laughed. 

"khanna uncle is really that funny?"- shivanya asked khanna. khanna didn't say anything if he did anything on anyone's favor he knew what will happen next. so he zipped his mouth and concentrated on driving. 

"didu... pleash laugh... pleash... i on't want chocolates on your birthday... pleash laugh fa me, at least" - aadhvik started to request shivanya and he even sacrificed the chocolates which she must be giving him tomorrow on her birthday. 

"but it's not funny" - shivanya said.

"pleash..." - he asked with a puppy face. 

"fine!" - shivanya laughed later aadhvik and khanna joined her. 

The rest of the day went normally, they chatted with each other, fought with each other but there was one difference, they never hurt each other. aadhvik never failed to console her whenever she missed their parents. shivanya did the same when it aadhvik misses them.

"didu... ninni nahi arrah... tap tap Karo" - aadhvik asked her sleeping sister to pat his back as he can't sleep. but shivanya didn't get angry on him for spoiling her sleep but instead, she half sat on the bed, pulled aadhvik on her lap and patted his back. shivanya rested back on the bed when aadhvik slept on her lap. there was no pain in her lap, instead, they both slept peacefully having both for each other every time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"wake up, wake up, it's your birthday! oh please get up and come and play, The birds are singing in the trees, And you can hear the buzzing bees. Wake up! Wake up! it's your birthday" - shivanya heard a lady's voice and she knew who was that but didn't want to open her eyes and let her win so easily.

"shivanya baby... get up... it's your birthday, come on" - she heard a man's voice which made her impatient second by second. but she didn't give up. she didn't open her eyes. 

"oh my god, aadhvik again wet the bed... this time nobody could save him from her sister" - she heard that lady's voice and she immediately opened her eyes and jerked off from the bed. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY..." - all the three important souls in her life yelled in chorus. and found it was nothing but their trick to wake her up. 

"I'm angry on you, MR and MRS Oberoi..."- shivanya said with fake anger.

"for what baby?" - shivaay pulled her towards his side and confronted her. 

"every time, on my birthday you guys go missing... where are you going? is that your work important than me?" - shivanya asked them,  both exchanged the glances but didn't want to tell her that they always go to Indonesia to meet their other daughter. and they kept it as a secret to shivanya as well as aadhvik. 

"But we are the one to wish you first" - shivaay asked while making her sit comfortably on his lap.

"but i want to hug you both and sleep..."  - shivanya said while widening her hands for anika. without any warning, aadhvik came and hugged shivanya before anika could her. 

"kissy-wish" - aadvik kissed shivanya's cheek and wished her. anika and shivaay can't stop themselves from hugging both and adoring them.

"mumma... you know, aadhvik said, he won't have chocolates hereafter"- shivanya pulled aadhvik's leg. 

"mumma... she int laugh fa ma jokes" - aadhvik complained. 

"Ms. shivanya Singh Oberoi... why didn't you laugh for my son's jokes?" - anika asked her in a fake stern tone while widening her hands for aadhvik. aadhvik sat on her lap. 

"now, start... let's see who is not laughing for your jokes" - anika said and aadhvik started his train of jokes, even though she was laughing, she missed her another daughter to an extent. she wished how it will be when she have her with them now. shivaay grabbed her wrist, she understood the reality. she smiled back at him. 

"i love you" - shivaay said without any noise. she read his lips. 

"not more than me..." - anika said and winked her eyes. even though she portrayed she was fine, shivaay knew how her heart paining now as he's going through the same situation. but they smiled for their kids and their happiness.