PLAY-OFF.

Shivaay's thoughts were broken into pieces when the doctor stepped out of ICU to communicate with the parents of the child. even though shivaay was hell broken he decided to overcome anything while holding anika's hand but anika had something else in her mind.

"What happened, doctor? nothing happened to my child, right?" he bombarded.

"Not sure! we are expecting an internal injury, let's hope for the best," the doctor responded. shivaay suddenly become silent and didn't speak a word after that. 

"I am sorry to say that your daughter condition is too critical," the doctor told and went but they were still standing at their places and stared the closed door of ICU. there were standing in the street of thorns.

"It's all my mistake," finally shivaay broke the ice and whispered which eventually turn on another side of anika which made her leave shivaay and shivanya alone and went.  

"OH... REALLY!" anika busted out after hearing shivaay who blaming him for everything.

"ARE YOU BLIND, SHIVAAY? CAN'T YOU SEE WHO IS THE REAL REASON BEHIND THIS..." she busted out where shivaay remained silent and didn't speak because he knew where it's leading.

"YOU'RE TAKING THIS BLAME FOR THE SECOND TIME SHIVAAY... FIRST SHIVANI... NOW SHIVANYA..." anika again yelled, but his tears asked her to stop, not him.

"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING SHIVAAY... I KNOW IF I STAY HERE FOR A WHILE... THE SAME THING WILL REPEAT WHICH HAPPENED TO OUR SHIVANI... I AM LEAVING YOU SHIVAAY..." Anika announced him but those words were not the words those were like a knife which tore his heart and left him in pain, only pain.

"it's not your mistake" he whispered where it's audible to anika. 

"Oh really... okay tell me what happened after you got married to me?" she asked while crossing her arms across her chest. 

"can i tell? you lost your dignity, your family abounded you... and above of all you worked as a waiter... really this is the prize for marrying an unfortunate orphan like me..."  she asked him where tears sneaked out without even her knowledge.

"but i was happy... with you and my family" - he said in a very low tone.

"family?" she smiled in pain "seriously, family... who? you, me, shi..shivani and shivanya... tell me other than we two, where are other?" she stumped her feet "WHERE ARE THEY? TELL ME DAMMIT" she cried. he forwarded towards her to wipe her tears. 

"Stop right there... don't try to stop me now" she argued, "oh well, i know the answer... how can i forget?" 

"Please... stop it..." shivaay cried and begged her.

"why? what happened shivaay? aren't you willing to hear it again? or your love towards me stands as a barrier?" she asked him with a welled up eyes.

"don't know how your love towards me made you blind? can't you see? i killed Shivani and my misfortune pushing shivanya to death... WAKE UP FOR GOD SAKE, shivaay" - she yelled again.

"i have decided! if i stay here for a while, my daughter will never see the world again... don't know about you... but i love shivanya more than anyone else... so i am leaving you for her sake... if you love her a bit, please don't stop me and keep hopes that one day i will come back... because it's never gonna happen... GOODBYE..." she said and turned back leaving shivaay heartbroken. 

she stopped on seeing pinky before her with welled up eyes, pinky neither had the courage to stop her nor let her go. she was standing in her way numbly, with welled up eyes.

"mothers have the ability to see the future of their kids... and you predicted it correctly Mrs. Oberoi... i just came to your son's life to ruin his life... I am nothing but an unfortunate phase of his life... take care of your son... I am leaving him forever... i will never come back..." she said and moved away from the place leaving everyone heartbroken.

"what will we tell to shivanya when she asks about you?" pinky tried to stop her with her question. anika turned towards her.

"tell her she's dead... and please don't give her hope that i will come back one day,"  she said where shivaay tightly closed his eyes because her words were unbearable to hear. when she was about to leave shivaay called her, and her legs stopped working even though her brain urged her to leave. he walked towards her. 

"ani..." he wiped his tears, this time anika didn't forward her hand to wipe his tears off.

"don't worry! i didn't come here to stop you or beg you for not leaving me... because i value your feelings... i know if i stop you also, you will live in hell with fear. i want to keep you in heaven ani... and please... don't use the word "dead" before me... because the moment i came to know about your death that will be my last second... don't expect me that i will live for shivanya sake... of course, i love her... it doesn't mean i will stay in the world where you're not living... because you were my life, you are my life and you will be always my life... if you love shivanya, then live for her father's existence... please... that's my wish..." shivaay said with teary eyes where anika left that place without speaking a word.

After a few hours of complete silence, the doctor announced that shivanya's condition was stable.  shivaay was relieved but not happy because his happiness was snatched away by his lady love but he never shed a drop of tear after she left. shivanya was moved to the general ward. shivaay consoled himself and moved inside the ward to face the questions of his two and a half years old daughter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shivaay's words before she left was banging continuously on her head leaving her with no break. they were killing her to an extent which led her to loose the middle of her way of the woods. she was trying to figure it out, but she can't able to figure it out. In that struggle, one thing was constant in her mind that she wants to live, not for her sake, for shivaay. Because she knew whatever he meant it and she also knew that he loves her to the core. 

In the process of finding a way, she reached the main road. she didn't find any vehicles in either of the ways. her eyes pointed towards a car on her left side and she stood in the middle of the road and didn't notice a van which was approaching her in its high speed. In order to stop the car, she got hitten by the van and left her drenching in a pool of blood.

Her vision got blurred when she saw a group of white coats approached her, "sa..ve..me... i...i... wa..nt.. to... live... sh...shivaay" she murmured and became unconscious.