Getting back to normal

another chance, it's the last chance for anika. she not only giving chance to her family, but she is also giving another chance for herself. she was praying, begging to god that whatever happened in their past shouldn't repeat. will god listen to her? let's see!

shivaay returned to their home in the mid-afternoon. leaving shivanya alone he used to rush back to home in their past but now he was relaxed because he knew she's in the most safer hands. he can't even able to wipe the smile off from his lips thinking about anika's decision and getting back together. he reached his house, get down from his car and moved towards the house, he tried to open the door but it was locked from inside. soon his eyes went towards the shivanya who was sleeping peacefully in anika's chest. He was longing to see his daughter and his love like this. he slowly moved towards them and sat next to them. 

he slowly took her head and placed it on his shoulder as he longed for doing so. he tried his level best not to wake her up but his impatient fingers betrayed him and woke her up from her afternoon nap. she opened her eyes because of continuous brushing of his finger all over his face. she glared at him. 

"i am sorry i was never meant to wake you up"- he said when she rested her head back on the couch.

"then what you're upto do by doing brushing my entire face... don't know what happens to you when i am sleeping" - she murmured in the way it could reach his ears. she moved towards the room and carefully placed shivanya on the bed while surrounding her with the soft toys so that she won't slip from the bed by any chance.

"What to do? you're looking unconditionally pretty while you're sleeping" - he said while following her towards their room.

"shivaay, at least, change the words in your sentence with the help of dictionary"- she said while looking at him straight. he smiled sheepishly.

"by the way, what's on your right shoulder?" he said, she touched her right shoulder. 

"love bite... how romantic?" he said while she raised her eyebrow and threw a pillow on his face. 

"by the way, someone behaved like a pro... yesterday" - he picked up the pillow.

"i will smash your face if you say something more than this" - she warned him.

"why? didn't you remember anything? okay, let me explain me in detail..." - he said where she picked up a vase and started to chase him where they both ended up in felling above each other in the couch. she was on the top and he was protectively holding her waist. 

"get off from me" - anika said while losing herself again in his eyes.

"madam you're on my top" - he pointed out.

"Okay, i am getting off" - she told while trying herself get off from his grip. 

"leave me" - she fakely cried. 

"not now..." - he said while pulling her close to him.

"stop being a child, forget you become a father 3 years ago" - she said while resisting the attraction due to proximity.

"Is there any law that parents should put end to romance after having babies?... i deserve this much after 2 years of torture..." - he said while pulling her whole body towards her. 

"two years of torture?" - she asked him while throwing all the ideas of getting relieved from him. 

"yes, two years of torture... but don't forget i am a maths topper and i am going to balance everything... get yourself prepared for that" - he whispered while targeting her lips. soon his stomach grumbles, laugher broke on both sides. 

"your mind is ready! i think your body needs some energy... come let's have brunch... " - she said and kissed his forehead. 

"yeah, i am in the need of that..." - he said and relieved her from the grip. she moved towards the kitchen and brought the food to the dining. 

"You didn't have your breakfast?" he asked her.

"i had shivanya's cereals... and cerlac..." - she winked her eyes, shivaay gave an impossible look to her. 

"that's why i wondered, why are you smelling like shivanya? i think my money going to dissolve by buying cerlac and cereals for the family..." - he said in disbelief. 

"i have one idea shivaay... why can't you open a new factory for baby foods and prepare blueberry flavored cerlac" - anika said.

"changing some people is a very difficult task" - he said, she chuckled.

"i think i should call khanna to set up a locker in the kitchen... with my fingerprint as a key" - he said. 

"first have your meal and set up the locker..." she said while serving him the food.

their conversation broke when they heard shivanya's yawning sound from the top of the steps. Both shivaay and anika smiled on seeing her coming down towards them with her little feet. shivaay widened his arms and urged her to come faster. she looked at her father and moved faster more than her normal speed. she got slipped and feel down on the steps. the happiness in the air changed in a jiffy, both of their heartbeats skipped for a while when they saw their baby lying unconscious on the floor. they fastly moved towards her where anika took her in her lap. her lap became wet and she was hell afraid to look down. she don't want her daughter in the pool of blood but it's actually happening in the reality. 

"anika... blood" - words slipped from shivaay, that's it anika's mind gone on the same path which made herself to take the decision of moving away from shivaay and shivanya.