Chapter 3

"Nose down Draco."

Dracos P.O.V

We were almost to Hogwarts when Y/n said she was going to get dressed. "Ok" I said. Blaise watched her leave and he was staring at her like she was an angel. I rolled my eyes because she would never date someone like Blaise. He is to proper. "Lets play truth or dare." Blaise's eyes shot up and he looked nervous. This was gonna be good. "Ok Blaise truth or dare?"

"Truth" He was such a chicken. I look over and Y/n was at the door leaning on the frame.

"Who do you like?" I said smirking.

"Um well I barely know anyone so I don't know. I mean there is one girl... But its not important.

"Who Blaise?' Y/n said.

"Um well her name is very pretty and she is friends with Draco. She is pure-blood and she has Y/h/c (Your hair color) Hair." I looked over and Y/n's eyes were huge and she was blushing.

"So you like Y/n." I said in a statement more than a question. His eyes were huge and he was messing with his sleeves. Y/n left the compartment.

Y/n's P.O.V

Did Draco really have to do that? It was just so uncalled for! I was walking around the train to find another compartment when I saw a compartment with two boys. "Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"No" A boy with red hair and his mouth full of food said. Wait! He was the boy from Diagon Alley!

"You're the boy from Diagon alley right? The one I ran into?" He nodded his head yes and the boy across from him looked confused. I held my hand out for him to shake. "Y/n Y/l/n, and you are?"

"Harry Potter, and this is Ron" He said confidently. I'm talking to THE Harry Potter!

"Nice to meet you." I said while sitting down. Harry looked surprised, probably because I didn't freak out about meeting him. We talked the rest of the way until we got to Hogwarts. We all sat on a boat together with the girl who I was rude to earlier. I wasn't going to talk to her so Draco didn't tell my mum. We walked up the staircase and saw a lady with a green hat and robes.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments you will pass through the doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Now while your here your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is rewarded the house cu-"

"Trevor!" People were laughing and the lady was just staring at the boy. I raised an eyebrow at him and he looked scared of me.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." The lady finished. She walked off and I saw Draco starting at Harry.

"Its true then, what they are saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts."

"Nose down Draco." I said. He looked at me and was surprised.

"Wow Y/n already friends with Potter I see?" I nodded my head and Blaise motioned for me to come over there. I shook my head no and help up a finder meaning 1 minute. " Anyway, this is Crabbe and Goyle. This is Blaise and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He said walking over. I rolled my eyes and then Ron started to laugh. I elbowed him. I knew not to mess with Draco, he can be scary at times. "Think my names funny do you? No need to ask yours, red hair and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley." I raised my eyebrows in shock. How did I not see that? "You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. For example Y/n is a pure-blood and one of the richest families in the wizarding world, become friends with us. We can help you there." Draco stuck his hand out and I looked at Harry with a sad look feeling bad, but I knew I cant be friends with Ron.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." I walked with Draco back to the corner because the lady tapped Draco on the shoulder.

"We are ready for you now. Follow me" I started to feel nervous. I need to be in Slytherin or Gryffindor. Preferably Slytherin but my Dad was a Gryffindor so im fine with either.