Chapter 6

"Wait wasn't I friends with Potter? Eh, whatever."

You were on your way to potions class on Kade's back. You were still laughing but not as much. You were outside the Potions classroom so you jumped off of Kade's back. "Thanks." You said gratefully.

"You're welcome." Kade said laughing. He put his arm around you and you couldn't help but blush. Draco saw and poked you. He wiggled his eyebrows in a funny way which made you blush even harder. Draco smiled then Kade looked over so you both looked down. Kade raised an eyebrow at you both then looked away. You walked into the potions classroom and sat in between Draco and Kade then more students started coming into the classroom. Harry and his friends came in and sat down behind you. Then the door burst open so everyone stopped talking.

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making, however for those, select few." He started directly at Draco and I which made me smile. Draco secretly high-fived me under the table. "Who posses predisposition, I can teach you to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses, I can tell you how to bottle fame and brew glory and even put a stopper, in death. Then again maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable you feel confident enough to not pay attention." I snorted and Ron glared at me. Snape whipped his cape and stared at Harry. "Mr. Potter, our new celebrity. Tell me what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Hermione's hand shot up and I rolled my eyes. Harry shook his head no. "You dont know? Well let's try again. Where Mr.Potter would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?" This was starting to get funny and Kade saw me trying not to laugh and knocked in the back of the head. I laugh at everything and it is going to be a problem.

"Ow!" I said louder than I meant to and Snape whipped his head to me.

"Ms. Y/l/n. I would appreciate it if you and your friends would shut up long enough so I can make this class miserable for Mr.Potter and his friends!" I tried not to laugh and put my head on the desk silently laughing to myself. Snape smirked and looked back at Potter. "Anyway as I was saying Potter. Do you know that answer?"

"No sir." He looked ashamed, but guess what? Hermione's hand was up once again.

"Okay then. What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?" Snape looked pleased with himself. I smiled at this. Wait wasn't I friends with Potter? Eh, whatever. This is funny.

"I- I don't know sir." Potter looked down.

"Pity. Clearly fame isn't everything. Is it Mr.Potter?" Draco smirked at this.

"Granger put your hand down! Geez you should be in Ravenclaw, you're such a know it all!" I said annoyed. Snape smacked the back of my head with a book and Draco snorted.

—————

Seamus Finnigan was saying a spell to get his water into rum. I was starting to get annoyed so I shouted at him. "Finnigan! Its not working so shut it!" Draco laughed and Snape choked on his water and McGonagall raised an eyebrow at Snape and I. McGonagall then got up and walked over to me.

"Ms.Y/l/n. Detention after classes with me." I was shocked.

"What?! I always do stuff like that!"

"Let the kid dream that he will get water into rum." McGonagall said smirking. I laughed at this but then realized I got detention on the first day of classes. I looked at the Gryffindor table and Fred and George Weasley were on the floor laughing at my comment.

"Nice one y/l/n!" Fred said. "Made Seamus blush like mad!" George finished off.

"Thanks boys!" I walked over to them. "I've been thinking about pranking Granger, any ideas?" They looked at each other and smiled.