Chapter 13

"It's a cloak Ronald."

Y/n P.OV.

"WAKE UP!!!!" Ron said screaming at you. Wait... why was he in my room?

"How the hell did you get up here?!" I said screaming at him. I was shocked. The slide should of made him fall!

"Fred and George might of flown me up here on their broom." Ron said scratching the back of his neck. I just sighed and got up.

"Now what do you want Ronald?" I was very annoyed that he woke me up, and then it hit me! It's Christmas!! Woohoo!! "Wait I just remembered! It's Christmas!" I gave Ron a hug and smiled. "Thank you for waking me up Ron!" I kissed him on the cheek, in a friendly way. I ran out and I saw him blushing. Ugh not him too! I already have enough on my plate, I can't have Ronald liking me too! Whatever I guess. I will just ignore it. I went downstairs and saw presents! I felt the holiday cheer already. I wish Mione was here to see this.

"I'm going to go get Harry. Stay here." I smiled and nodded. "Harry wake up! Come on Harry, wake up! I chuckled at Ron's enthusiasm. I thought I heard footsteps but it must just be the building settling. I saw Harry walk out of his dormitory.

"Happy Christmas, Harry!" Ron said. It was funny how much Ron loved Christmas.

"Happy Christmas, Harry." I said calmly. I was smiling and I felt very much awake for once. Christmas is the best holiday. We get presents, great food and I get to be here. At Hogwarts. Hogwarts is my home now, it is so joyful here, which is more than I can say for my real home.

"Happy Christmas guys! Ron, what are you wearing?" I never noticed Ron's shirt. It was... interesting.

"Oh, my mum made it. Looks like you got one too! And you Y/n!" I smiled at this. I don't even know Mrs. Weasley but I already love her. She made me a jumper! It had Y/f/i (your first initial) on it and it was green with a red letter.

"I've got presents?" Harry said. This made me sad knowing that Harry had no loving family left. I loved my family and I don't know what I would do without them. I can't even imagine what Harry feels.

"Of course mate! We wouldn't be your friends if we didn't get you anything, now would we?" I said. I asked my mum to send me all the stuff I needed for my friends. Luckily she sent them in time. Harry smiled and came down to us. Harry sat down on the chair, Ron sat on the couch and I sat on the floor next to the tree. Ron opened a box of Berty Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I motion for Ron to give me one and he threw it to me. I caught it, of course and ate it. "I got Caramel!" I said excitedly. Ron hushed me and I noticed Harry was opening a present. Oops.

"Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well." I was rather interested now. Who even sent it to him? Harry tore the paper off the gift and stood up.

"What is it?" Ron said curiously.

"It's a cloak Ronald." I said annoyed. I wanted Harry to put it on already!

"Well let's see then. Put it on." Ron said. Once Harry put it on he turned invisible! Ya, you heard me! Invisible! "Woah!"

"My body's gone!" Harry said worriedly. I sat there amused at the scene. Ron was in complete shock and Harry though he disappeared.

"Wicked!" I said. "It's an invisibility cloak! I read about those before. They are extremely rare. I wonder who gave it to you?" Ron picked up the letter and examined it.

"There was no name. It just said "use it well." Harry said.

"Hm, well put it away before someone sees you in it!" Harry put the cloak back in the box and brought it upstairs. I sat on the couch ready to relax when I heard footsteps again. This wasn't a coincidence.

"Psst! Y/n!" I look over to find the voice and I see Fred peering at me through the portrait hole. I held up my index finger meaning one minute. He nodded.

"Hey Ron, tell Harry I will meet up with him later okay?" Ron nodded so I went out the hole.

"LP! Over here." I walked over to the twins. "We want to talk to you about the prank on Ron."

"I forgot about that!" They both smiled at me.

"We didn't. We will bewitch him as he walks by and put a no eating charm on him." Fred said.

"He wont notice a thing until all the food he picks up will fly away!" George was very excited about this prank.

"You guys are brilliant!" I high fived them both and went on my way to the Great Hall. I saw this guy alone at the Hufflepuff table to I decided to keep him company.

"Hello! I'm Y/n" I said holding out my hand for him to shake. He took it and smiled.

"Cedric Diggory, nice to meet you." He said. He was very kind, well I mean he is a Hufflepuff. We talked for a while. "What year are you in?" He asked politely.

"I'm a first year!" I said excitedly.

"I saw you playing Quidditch the other day. You were very good. Weren't you the one who got resorted?" He asked.

"Ya that was me. I have had a very interesting year." I said. He chuckled.

"Well I have to go meet up with some of my friends. It was nice meeting you!" He said as he stood up.

"You too Cedric." I waved goodbye and then I saw Ron and Harry walk in with the twins behind him.

"Ello boys!" I said walking over to them. They all smiled at me and sat down. I sat between the twins and in front of Ron. I was trying so hard to hold in my laughter. Ron went to grab a piece of toast when it all of the sudden flew towards Snape. I started laughing uncontrollably. Not long after the twins joined in while Harry and Ron stared at us and Snape walked over.

"All of you, detention tomorrow after dinner." Snape said in his usual monotone voice.

"Well it was fun while it lasted. Have fun Ron. You might be a little hungry tomorrow." I winked and walked off. That was hilarious! Totally worth the detention.