Chapter 19

"Nice job, LP!"

We finished our exams today. They weren't as bad as I expected but I definitely did not enjoy them. The same cannot be said for Hermione.

"I'd always heard Hogwarts end of year exams were frightful. But I found they're rather enjoyable!" Hermione said. I may be good witch but I will never enjoy tests and exams.

Ron scoffed. "Speak for yourself. All right there Harry?" I looked at Harry and he was holding his scar. I wonder what's up with him.

"My scar, it keeps burning." Harry said wincing. Poor Harry.

"It's happened before." I said to Harry.

"Not like this." Harry replied.

Ron looked worriedly at Harry. "Perhaps you should see the nurse?" I agree with Ron for once.

"I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming." That sounds bonkers but I just let it go. "Oh, of course." Harry said knowingly.

"What is it Harry?" I asked.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger turns up and just happens to have one?" Now that I think about it, that is quite odd. I know what he is thinking! "I mean, how many people wonder around a dragon egg in their pocket? Why didn't I see it before?"

We ran towards Hagrid's hut. "Hagrid who gave you the dragon egg?" I asked worriedly. This is bad. Really bad. If Quirrel was at the pub that day and he wants to get past Fluffy, he would of known Hagrid wants a dragon! He would of asked questions about Fluffy and Hagrid, knowing him, would of answered.

"I don't know. I never saw his face, he kept his hood up." Hagrid answered.

"This stranger though, you and he must of talked." Harry said.

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after I told him, I said after Fluffy a dragons gonna be no problem."

I knew it! "Did he seem interested in Fluffy?" I questioned.

"Well, O' course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three headed dog? Even if you're in the trade?" But I told him. I said the trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy for example." Yes, Hagrid! LET IT SLIP! "Just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep." YES! Hagrid really should not be told secrets. "I shouldn't of told you that." We ran up the hill towards the castle. "Where ya goin? Wait!" We didn't look back.

We ran into Professor McGonagall's office. "We have to see Professor Dumbledore! Immediately!" Harry shouted.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here." McGonagall said. I groaned and put my head in my hands. "He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." Oh no. This isn't good.

"He's gone now? But this is important!" Harry whined. "This is about the Sorcerer's Stone!" That got Minny's attention. I like the name Minny. It is so much simpler.

"How do you know?" Minny questioned.

"Someone is going to try and steal it!" Harry said.

"I don't know how you three found out about the stone, but I assure you, it is perfectly well protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly" Minny said.

"Thank you for your time, Minny." McGonagall looked shocked at the name and looked as though she recognized it. Her face dropped a bit but she regained her composure.

"You sound just like James Potter, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew." Minny said.

"Who are they?" I asked. Harry, Ron and Hermione were all waiting for me at the door.

"Well you know who James Potter and Sirius Black are don't you?" I nodded. "Well Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew were their friends. They all called me Minny." I smiled. "It's nice to see someone as lighthearted as those four." I smiled and waved. I walked down to Harry and we walked out of the classroom.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape." Harry said.

"Or Quirrel." I added. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy." Harry continued.

"And with Dumbledore gone-" Hermione was cut off by Snape.

"Good Afternoon. Now what would three young Gryffindors and a Slytherin such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?" Snape asked us. Should I tell him?

"Uh, we were.." I cut her off.

"Professor Quirrel is going to steal the Sorcerer's Stone!" I shouted. Snape looked shocked.

"Miss Y/l/n, follow me now. You three, leave!" I followed Snape down his office. "I do not know how you found out about the Stone but I will not let it be stolen. I have a task for you."

"It won't be dangerous right?" This scared me a little. I knew Snape would not try to steal the stone.

"Not if you do it correctly. I need to you get detention with Professor Quirrel tonight. Make it to where he cannot leave. As soon as he leaves the room I need you to come and get me. I will be in the Great Hall eating dinner." I nodded.

"That doesn't seem to be to difficult." He shooed me off and I ran to get myself in trouble. I saw Quirrel walking down the staircase. I quickly conjured up a pool of green goo at the bottom and turned the stairs into a slide. He fell in and made sure his turban did not fall off. He looked around and saw me giggling at the top of the stairs. I ran away and Peeves stopped me.

"Not today, Y/l/n. I have not got any students in trouble today so you will be my first victim." I turned around and saw Quirrel running after me. I needed to let him catch me so I made a note to thank Peeves later.

Quirrel grabbed my shoulder and dragged me to the Great Hall where everyone was eating lunch. "You will have a very f-f-fun detention with me tonight, Y/l/n. I have a w-wardrobe with a Boggart in it that needs c-cleaned." This scared me. A boggart? Really!

We reached the Great Hall and he pushed through the doors. Everyone turned and looked at me. I fist bumped the twins as he dragged me. "Nice job, LP!" They shouted standing on the table. I giggled and looked at Snape. He nodded at me approvingly.

"Professor Snape! This child pranked me! She made me fall into a pile of g-goo! Seeing as you are her h-house t-t-teacher, I need to ask permission for her to serve d-detention with me." Quirrel asked.

"Do what you want with her Professor. Slytherins will not act so recklessly under my watch. Now I suggest you clean yourself up, before Filch sees the green footprints across the school." Quirrel ran of leaving me with Snape. "I'm pleasantly surprised by you Y/l/n. 15 points to Slytherin and 10 to Gryffindor." I smiled and walked towards the Golden Trio. I sat next to Harry.

"What did I miss?" I asked. Ron gave me a high-five  and Harry smiled at me.

"We are going to the trapdoor tonight. When Snape breaks in." Hermione said.

"Whatever. I don't think Snape is going to do anything. I would come but I have detention." I said. I wanted to tag along but I also did not want to die. "I'm going to go back to my table now. See ya!"

I walked over to Draco and Kade. "Nice stunt you pulled there, Y/n!" Kade said chuckling.

"Yes, it was pretty awesome wasn't it?" I said laughing. Draco and Blaise joined and Kade made me sit down.

This chapter was so fun to write! Thank you all for 1k reads and 30 votes!