Part 1 chapter1 (moodys party)

Moodys party

-Diana c'mon i won't wait ages! - I said, looking how Diana is putting her make up on. Today's Moodys bday party and as she said ~I have to look like a God~ so she's doing her Hair, make up, and choosing dress, for like 3 hours . When she was finally done, I looked at her and I just... She literally look like a God.

-Anne please say something! I don't know what to think about my lips aren't they too red?

-They're perfect... , you look perfect! awesome! You look just wonderful Diana! Moody won't stop looking at you and he will finally ask you out !

-Anne!

-oh Diana stop... Everyone knows that you're into each other! You'll be together! Everyone in Avonlea is talking about it!

-... Ummm let's go... OMG it's 9:30pm we'll be late!

So we get into my car hurrying up each other. We were driving 20 minutes and we were already there. Moody's house wasn't big. It was ENORMOUS. Diana's words has get me out from my thoughts:

- I forgot to tell you something!- she screamed

-what's that?

-Moody invited, except all our school, his best friend Gilbert Blythe

-Huh? Who's that?

-i dont know... But Moody said that we have to get to know him today. He has lost his dad 2 months ago, and he and his mother are moving here soon. Thats all I know about him.

-Hi Diana! - Moody interputed me-.. You look... awesome! Umm also hi Anne! Go to me house girls it's getting cold!

So we went to his house... It was incredibly beautiful!

We started to dance, sing caraoke and stuff,some people were drinking, but not me today! I'm driving and I swear to Diana's mom that anything won't happen to her. In some moment I realized that Moody and Diana go somewhere, and Im standing in front of big table alone. So I just started to look for some friends. But I didn't even started doing it because some boy had get closer to me, I didn't seen him anywhere before.

-Hi- he said

-Hi... I didn't see you here before, are you new?

-Yeahh... I just moved here with my mother. I'm Gilbert Blythe

-Ohhh you're Moody's friend!

-yeah... And what your name princess?

-At first I'm not a princess! Any princesses haven't got red hairs and freckles all over their face. And at second I'm Anne Shirley I'm from Avonlea

-I'm sooo lucky, and it's too nice to meet you Anne from Avonlea.

We laughed. We're talking and having great time together, and we even didn't realize that we were talking for 3 hours! I take his phone number and I promised to texted him. Gilbert Blythe - hmm... I think that I know him, it's not about his look, but about how he is smiling and laughing there's something special about it ... But I don't know where and when I seen this kind of smile.. I think that I'm just starting liking him... But for some reason I feel strange when I look into his eyes. Yes! His eyes! I think that I seen somewhere his eyes... Green eyes...