Part 2 Chapter 5 ( Moody - what the heck?!)

The days quietly ran away, until finally he stayed only a month until the end of the holiday. . .

I was a little sad because of that but on the other hand I was looking forward to the upcoming new school year. For me, Gilbert, Cole and Diana there was not enough room in the boarding school, but the happiness of Aunt Josephine allowed us to live at home!

This morning Marilla was walking around like a rapturous woman, smiling at everyone and humming some very cheerful songs under her nose! (SHE NEVER DOES THAT!!!!!)

Me and Matthew have never been as curious as we were today. We were so curious that almost like animals we threw ourselves at breakfast, and looked forward to seeing Marilla.

-I have wonderful news! - she screamed, excited.

-WHAT HAPPENED?! - we didn't hold out

- An old friend of mine, still from the school desk, wrote to me! - she stopped for a moment to make sure we were listening to her - she recently opened a small hotel in the mountains! And she invites us all! she says we should take as many of our friends as we can! Eat it faster, then! I have to run to Reachel! You, too, Anne, run to your friends! It'll be the best three weeks of your life!

As soon as I heard that, I froze for a moment. . . It was wonderful news! So I quickly finished what I ate and ran to Diana, then fo Gilbert, Cole, Max and Jerry, Moody, Ruby, Fred and Jane. . . ALL agreed! I'm so looking forward to it! It will be an unforgettable time! And in the mountains! In the bosom of nature! Ahhh I can almost hear the breeze of leaves in the wind, and I can already imagine the wonderful views from the high mountains!

...

Just a few days later our whole gang, Marilla, Matthew, Mr. and Mrs. Lynde, the pastor, his wife and Diana parents, were sitting on the train, only here I see how many of us are there! There were 18 people going to hotel! It's quite a big crowd, so me and my friends (10 people) sat in a separate compartment and Marilla and her company (8 people) sat in their compartment. The journey was quite pleasant, I could see so many beautiful landscapes from the window, Jane was sitting with her sketchbook and drawing some of them, I admired them, talked to my friends, but. . . I have to admit. . . I slept one part of the way on Gilbert's shoulder and Diana, as my BEST friend, took millions of pictures of me at the time. Ugh.

We got off at the station. It took a while for everyone to straighten their bones. Then we went for ice cream and ordered as many as 6 (!) carriages! The journey to the hotel was short, so we stood in front of a long, beautiful building with an inscription on it: "A breeze of forest ~ hotel". . .

The name enchanted me, I was staring at this inscription for a while, but Marilla put me back in order.

A beautiful, middle-aged woman left the hotel to say hello to us. She had short black hair, blushing complexion and incredibly blue eyes. I felt like I could drown in them and it would be a wonderful feeling.

The woman hugged Marilla and Matthew and then spoke to us:

-It's so nice to see you! - I am the owner of this hotel, my name is Tillie, and I hope you will enjoy my humble abode!

We all slowly approached Tillie, introduced ourselves and exchanged two words. Then the butler showed each of us the rooms. Marilla and her friends got to the second floor, and we got to the third floor.

I got into the room with Diana and Ruby and Jane. Gilbert, Max and Jerry had a room right next to us. On the other side of our room, Cole, Moody and Fred lived. Our rooms were connected by a door to which only we had a key! (haha). The rooms were decorated in a captivatingly beautiful way; huge paintings on the walls depicting mermaids, watermen and other gnomes, each bed had a canopy, and each had a different color; pink, yellow, blue and green.

In the room there was also a library, a small table and four chairs, a bathroom, a huge carpet and two desks, the boys'; rooms were not much different from ours.

We all went downstairs and had a quick dinner and sneaked off to the pool. After a great time, we went back to our rooms, washed ourselves and went to bed. But. . . no one could fall asleep. So we talked and laughed with complete stupidity. The boys must have heard that we were awake because they started knocking on the door, which we opened for them while still laughing. I woke up very early in the morning, Gilbert was sleeping like he was killed on my bed,( HE LOOKED SOOOO CUTE UWUWU) Diana, Ruby, Moody and Fred were lying on the floor. . . Diana put her feet on Ruby's face and Ruby had her hand on Fred, who was lying on Moody's face. Jane, Jerry, Max and Cole slept on Jane's bed, they also looked incredibly sweet. I'm just wondering what happened here last night!

...

In the afternoon we told our guardians that we were going to climb a nearby mountain, and we were given permission to do so, provided that we took the phones and picked them up. We said that of course we would take calls from them and move on. . . After 20 minutes we all had enough of Moody, who was complaining and asking every now and then:

-How much longer?

We were supposed to stop every now and then, because Moody kept saying after 100 meters that it was impossible to go any further.

He was so desperate that he even started asking passers-by if they were still far from the summit.

With superhuman difficulty, but still, we made it to the top. We found a nice clearing and spread the blankets and food, because after such climbing we were terribly hungry.

Suddenly, Cole noticed dark clouds in the sky approaching us quickly. So we tried to pack up all our stuff as soon as we were done doing it, it was raining on us. Of course, nobody even thought about umbrellas, because when we went out the sun was shining and there was no cloud in the sky. The storm was getting stronger, so we had no choice; we had to get out from the mountain as soon as possible.

We walked in turn, it was more difficult than just going up the mountain, because due to the rain it became very slippery.

We rushed each other, but we also belayed each other.

Suddenly Moody fell over. And he screamed. He screamed in pain.

-Fuck, holy shit, daaammnn, goddamn, Matherfuckerrr, fucking ankle, damnit! - he started exchanging all the curses he knew.

We were under no illusions, Moody twisted (and maybe even broke) his ankle, and we stood almost on top of the mountain in the storm. The boys took Moody's hands and we slowly started going down the mountain. Suddenly, right behind us, we heard and saw the lightning. We got scared not to be kidding. We started going down faster.

Max, he noticed a cabin nearby - it was our only chance. We were rushing towards her. Right outside the hut door, we stopped. Jerry stretched out his hand and knocked on the door.

------------------------

OKeyy, soo wassuppp guys??? Sorry for being inactive in these few day... Im in the mountains so this is from where i got inspiration this chapter hehe.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEND NEXT?

IF U LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLZZ GIVE ME A STARRR PLZZZZZZ (im a really poor kid, i need starsssss)

ANYWAYS(xd) TY FOR ALL THE STARS AND COMMENTS 

LY <3