Part 1 chapter 3 (senorita)

On the break, after the English classes
-Anne! - I heard Gilbert shouting at me
-yeah? - I turned around and looked into his eyes, again feeling this strange sensation. Something like a deja vu. His smile was so familiar. I felt strange looking at him. But on the other hand I know I could look at him all the time.
-Anne!! - His melodic voice snatched me from the meditations.
- yeah? - I replied stupidly.
-I was saying, if u have time today after school. We have to do those decorations! - He said laughing.
- yeah, i have time. We can do this after classes! We can do this at my house. Marilla and Matthew are going to Charlottown, So we will have peace and quiet.
- that's a great idea! Then, see ya after classes!
-See ya!
-Anne, what would you say about going to the cinema today with me? - i turned around and i saw my precious Charlie. I bite my lip a little and I already wanted to answer ' of course! '. But I remembered about the decorations that I had today to do with Gil so I replied:
- i wish I could go with you, but i have to do some decorations with Gilbert after school...
- with Gilbert?! - he Interrupted me - I'm totally sure he's in love with you! The way he looks at you... Ugh! U can't do this with him!
-What?! Are you envious?... Oh Charlie! You know i love you? Right? It's only some decorations nothing big.
-... Yeah, i think
- I love you Charlie! - When I looked into his eyes I knew that what I was saying was true.
...
Charlie's pov.
I was pretty sure that Anne really loved me, and when I looked in her eyes I was sure about my feelings.
When the ringtone rang, I quickly said goodbye to Anne and started going to the class from Biology , in which I had just lessons. But I didn't even come to the class when Josie stopped me. Ugh.I didn't like her so much! . Josie tries to hang out with me since I started to hanging out with Anne. No words or requests haven't discouraged her from flirting with me.
-oh! Charlikins! - I rolled my eyes as soon as I heard her voice.
-What? - I replied without emotions.
- Charlie! Don't be like this to me! I want to ask you for a help with maths, today, at my house. - She said with a very sexy voice, sticking out her booty and tits.
I couldn't say that I didn't like her body. Josie is very nasty and mean . And I don't hang out with girls who are only pretty.
- Josie I told you that I'm not interested with you, and I love Anne!
- But she won't find out!
-Josie stop! I-DON'T-WANT-TO! - I turned around and went to the class.
...
Anne's pov
After classes
As soon as I went out of school, I encountered Gilbert. He's been waiting for me. As soon as I came to him we started to go to the bus stop, in between time discussing the details of the decorations.
Already after 20 minutes we stood before the threshold of my house. Ohh i love green gables so much! I quickly found the keys in the backpack and I passed Gilbert in the passage, we started to giggle silently.
-Marilla! Matthew! - i shouted, After a long quiet moment I said - they are already gone.
I quickly showed Gilbert the way to my room , I pulled out of the cabinets under my desk full of colorful papers, Crayons , pens, tapes, Glue and scissors.
As the whole action plan came up when we went to the bus stop, we gained more time to do this project.
We were working in silence. This silence was really overwhelming. I decided to do something with it:
- Can I turn on some music? -I proposed
-Of course! - He said with a smile on his face.
-What do you want to listen to?
- Maby Señorita?
-Yeah! Sure I'm not a big fan of Camila and Shawn but i really like this song!
-Seriously? Same!
As soon as the first sounds of the song sounked, laughing I started trying to copy Camila's moves.
We started singing, pretending to do sexy moves that we did miserably. We laughed, but suddenly we approached ourselves so much that Gilbert was touching my back with his belly. I suddenly turned around and looked at him just into his eyes. Then Gilbert tried to kiss me. I quickly pulled off, and still breathing hard, tired after dancing I said :
-Gilbert, I - I have a boyfriend!
He had blushed and said:
-Anne, I'm so sorry... I thought... Never mind what I thought... Can we still be friends?? Anne please!
-ok... We can be friends... But please promise that it won't happend again!
-I promise Anne! I swear to the sun and the moon!
I laughed quietly.
Strangely the rest of the afternoon we didn't spend in embarrassing silence. We talked about everything and about anything. When Gilbert came out he said only:
-Anne, im so sorry - He looked so deeply in my eyes that I wasn't able to say a word.