Part 1 chapter 7 (here we go again)

Another day, 3 p.m. At the cinema.
I can't believe it! Marilla really said that i can go out with Gilbert!! Now im wait for him in the cinema. Why is he late? Suddenly I saw how he enters the main entrance in his hand holding a sweet teddy bear. I went to him and I was pleased to welcome the gift.
-ohh God!! He's sooo cute! Almost as sweet as you! - i said.
He smiled at me checking me out. I blushed.
-Have you already chosen a movie?
-I was thinking about Men's in black ¿ What do you think about this idea??
-It's great! Now let's just go and see how many time we still have to the Screening.
-I already checked it! We have 15 minutes!
-oh! Then just let's go buy some popcorn!
So we did. When we finally bought the tickets, popcorn and Coke, we entered the Room where our film will be played. We sat down on our places. After a short while in the cinema room the lights were extinguished. The Film was very good! Very exciting! Just amazing. I don't know how it happened that at the end of the film we sat very close to each other and we haven't watched the film, we were just looking at each other. Very slowly, as if i was scared that Gil will escape, I bent over him.
- I promised - he has quietly whispered. I felt he very regrets that he says it.
-Oh Shut Up! And Just Kiss Me! -and so he did... It was the best of the few kisses throughout my life. There are no words to describe this moment. I felt so loved like never before. I pressed my lips to him, gently but with passion. I felt as if all over the world, all over the world! There was no one except us, and the lips that merged us. I love him and i was hundred percent sure that he feels the same. When we finally broke apart, he whisped:
-I love you Ann
-I love you Gil - I answered without even thinking.
When the film was finally over we went for a very long walk, we talked about everything that we had in our minds. I told him about things, which even Diana didn't know about. Finally we had to say goodbye, because we've come to my house, I mentioned something that I'd like to know about and maby find my biological parents sometime. And he, with a death-serious mine, promised me to help me find them. Gilbert is my best friend, my soulmate, and I love him the most in the world.
About 3 days later
I decided to make a surprise for Gil and come to his house without announcement, today was very important day to him -his mother's birthday. I considered this an ideal opportunity to get to know the Lady Hillary Blythe. Until then i spoke with her only 3 times and little became aware of the unearthly beautiful mother of Gilbert, and yet she seems to be the perfect material for another soul mate. I was enjoying the wonderful smell of air after the rain. I jump into the puddles, taking care of course not to get Stain a gift for the wonderful Lady Blythe. The last Road section to the Gilbert's house I can't be able to wait until I see they surprised faces, and later rejoicing Mrs. Blythe's face when he sees a gift from her. I looked through the window wanting to make sure that they are at home before i knock. But what I saw, What happened in the room, through the window I was terrified. Gilbert cudked with another girl and then kissed her. YES, MY GILBERT KISSED ANOTHER GIRL. I dropped the gift and ran home whispering ' not again, PLZ NOT AGAIN, it can not be true '