Part 1 chapter 6 (he's mine cinnamon roll)

Anne's pov
My birthday is coming soon... It's a pity that I'll spend them without Charlie. But I have to forget about him. These magical day I'm going to spend with my friends, over the lake of shining waters. They all confirmed their presence! I'm so excited!
Anne's birthday
Anne's pov
Already about eight in the morning I ran over the lake, Although all were to come on 1 afternoon! I was so excited that I just couldn't wait! I prepared everything; Blankets, snacks, and everything that was absolutely needed to celebrate this saint day.
I also bring some old music player to give all this opportunity a magical atmosphere. It started to get bored a little, since it was only 9 am. So I decided to climb on a huge tree that hung over all the blankets like a canopy. I climed to the top. The view of the entire Avonlea was amazing. I started to laugh and cry, because the beauty of this place seemed to be heaven. At some point, a twig was torn beneath me. With a heavy heart, I went down so I wouldn't want to risk life. I came up with the idea to play a poem that we recently worked on in recent English class. I didnt have any prince who could have kissed my dead forehead but just by the tree, was lying a boat that Had to suffice me. . I pushed the boat into the water and quickly jumped into it, trying to take the most dead facial expression i could. I was so lonely by this huge lake, when I suddenly felt something wet.
O No! The boat is drilled! I stood looking around for something I could hop on. Fortunately before me was a big bridge, which I quickly caught and with a hard beating heart I watched a sinking boat. I tried to climb on the bridge, but I didn't succeed. I was all wet and I guess the fever grew. With all the forces I tried to climb the bridge... Still without effect. I was so busy trying to climb that I didn't even notice that someone was sailing in my way. I turned around and saw Gilbert. So I take a very serious facial expression.
-Anne? What are you doing? -he said with a huge smile on his lips.
-Fishing - I replied with a very serious voice. But, I couldn't withstand so after a while I broke out loud laughter. Gilbert also laughed. I got into his boat and sailed towards a huge tree at which I left blankets. They all have been waiting for us; Diana, Ruby, Jerry, Moody, Jane and Cole. They all laughed as abnormal when they heard the whole story. We started to talk and fool around until finally Ruby Proposed:
- Let's play spin the bottle!
We all loved this idea. We decided to play only on kisses.
- I want to be first! - i said, and i grabbed the bottle and spin it. It fell on Diana and Moody, and everyone knew well what was happening between them so we started to scream and clap. Diana was slightly floured, but Moody just bent over and kissed her. Another kissing couple were me and Cole, next one: jane and Jerry, Moody and Ruby, Diana and Ruby, Gilbert and Diana. Until finally the bottle pointed me and Gilbert. I felt butterflies in my belly. My heart was beating like crazy. Gilbert slowly bent over me and whispered to my ear:
- I promised
He kissed me in the cheek. Suddenly I felt a huge disappointment. I looked at his mouth, he was slightly smiling at me,and blushing. I felt that I was also blushing. I don't remember who was kissing with whom next, I just looked straight at him, and he looked only at me. As if there was nobody else around. But unfortunately someone poked him, it's probably his turn now and he have to kiss Ruby.
Gilbert's pov
Somebody poked me, now my turn, i not really know who I have to kiss, this girl bent over me and firmly pressed my mouth to mine. I saw Anne. Now I know that my brain has been pranking me, but then I was a world convinced that I kiss Anne. I gave a kiss with passion. I heard the vivates all around us, but I ignored them. When I moved from her I realized that it was not Anne, but Ruby. I quickly looked at Anne's side. She looked confused. I sent her a apologing look.
Anne's pov
He was kissing her for a long time. Suddenly this little kiss in the cheek looked like a little bison next to a huge buffalo. I turned my eyes. He looked at me apologizing. I pulled Diana Behind this big tree.
She was still laughing when she looked at me worried :
-What happened? - she Had already asked more serious.
- I... - i dont know how to start - I think I'm in love with Gil! - I said terribly fast.
-I know
- How?!
-The way you're looking at him! And also I'm pretty sure he feel the same way...
-But... When I was still with Charlie he tried to kiss me but i stopped him and want him to promise him that he won't do this again, so he promised me...
-Then just say that he don't have to keep this promise anymore!
-Its not that easy...
-Then... I don't know... Maybe asked him to go with you to cinema or something
-He asked me out the cinema! as friends but still!! I totally forgot about it!
-That's great! Then just remind him about it!
-But the way he kissed Ruby...
- Don't worry... I saw he's face he wasn't contacting with earth he was thinking about you! Im sure about it!
-oh... Yea! Im gonna remind him about the cinema!
- I'm proud of you babe!
And we came back to our friends.
After Anne's birthday party
Gilbert's pov
When everybody already has gone, i halped Anne take all the blankets to her home. We were going in silence. But not that overwhelming one. It was a really nice kind off silence. When we were already standing in front of Anne's house we said in the same moment:
-Do you remember that I promised to take you to the cinema?
-Do you remember that u promised to take me to the cinema?
We laughed and we said another same sentence in same time :
-I do
-I do
We laughed even harder. We decided to go to the cinema tomorrow at 3 p.m.
I walked home soo happy.
I'm in love with Ann.