Part 3 Chapter 1 (Is this your poop ?)

Believe me, not only you feel awkward reading this title.

---------------------

Jane's pov.  

I think it's maby 100 time when me and Jerry are making Marvel marathon. We're both totally crazy about this movies. For most of people it's weird that we watch same films all over again and we're still not bored of 'em. But all the people who think is not normal to do what we do, probably never saw any of Marvel movies, if they'd saw them they'll for sure change their minds.

In these night marathons i like not only movies, I also love spending time with Jerry, he's a great friend! We have same sense of humor , we like same movies and series, and what's most important it's that we're always there for each other, we know one another since 1st grade and we know everything about each other. I'm super happy that we're in the same highschool, and that he lives actually 500 meters far from the boarding school.

I had to stop thinking, because I realized that Jerry falls asleep! omg... This is the first time when he fall asleep while watching Capitan America! Is that even possible? Or maybe I fell asleep, and I'm dreaming about Jerry falling asleep? No! He's really sleeping. 

I decided I'll take a picture of him sleeping, because he'll for sure say that he won't fall asleep. After taking the photo, proof of Jerry's falling asleep, I decided to go to bed myself, because tomorrow Saturday, Jerry is going to Avonlea for the weekend, and I'm staying, as the only Avonlea gang member, and I will have to take care of Jerry's dog, and for that a lot of strength will be needed.

I felt as if it hadn't been more than a few minutes ago when I fell asleep when I felt that someone dared to try to wake me up.

-Aghh... Go away-I yawned and turned to the other side, covering my ears with a pillow.

-Jane. . . It's already 10 am in half an hour, I've got a train! - when I heard Jerry's voice, I almost got out of bed and sat on it.

-But after you'll go I gotta show you something! - I almost squealed, reached for my phone, unlocked it and showed him a picture of him sleeping.

-What's that? -He was really surprised.

-It's you! Jerry, what's the matter with you?- I said pretending to be sad-. You fell asleep for the first time in your life watching any film!

-Am I growing up?! - We started laughing like crazy, even though we didn't say anything funny. Maybe we're weird after all.

-I have to go now, my dear, I left you a card downstairs on which I wrote how and what you have to do with Lees, and I have to go now - he kissed me on the cheek and almost ran out of the room.

I, on the other hand, was lying in bed for a while, then I went downstairs and made some cereal for breakfast. I sat down at the table and immediately noticed the card Jerry left me for me:

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IT'S TO :                                                                                                                                            *GO ON A WALK WITH LEES 3 TIMES A DAY                                                                                                         *GIVE HER A FODDER WHICH I LEFT UNDER THE TABLE                                                                                 *AND PLAY WITH HER SHE DON'T LIKE TO BE LONLEY SO YOU CAN TAKE HER WHEREEVER YOU GO 

                                                                                                                                      YOUR BITCH                                                                                                                                                                                                      JERRY CHERRY